Saddams last words.

News reports seem to indicate Sadaam's last words were "part time pongo!!!!!" followed by a sickening crack as his body gave in to gravity.

To the executioner:

"You're going on my list..."

Also this might be the time for a few non-topical jokes... ahem.

When does Saddam have his breakfast?

When Tariq Aziz!!!

Where does Saddam keep his armies?

Up his sleevies!!!

Where does Saddam keep his guns?

In Iraq!!!

B

Bottleosmoke

" Not guilty m'lurd!
"if i was to respect you as a court, which I am not,................Pis$$.........It was the big boy made me do it......................Iraq will always.........................."

just a guess!

"I didn't acknowledge the court and I'm damn well not going to acknowledge this execution so you go ahead and see if you can bloody well kill me, you son of a bitch. I'm Saddam Hu-Arrsing-ssein you rank bas-WHOOMPCRACK..."

"You were saying?"

"..."

"Exactly"

B

Bottleosmoke

USA has the world solutuion, I gave it to Mr Bush just before..............................hhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggghhghggh.

Perhaps this?

"For it is not you, gentlemen, who pass judgment on us. That judgment is spoken by the eternal court of history...Pronounce us guilty a thousand times over: the goddess of the eternal court of history will smile and tear to pieces the State Prosecutor's submissions and the court's verdict; for she acquits us."

When Saddam is told it is time to go to the gallows...

"You're fecking choking me aren't you?"

I'll get my coat...

His last thought as his brain slowly ebbed away inside his skull.

"Gee, this really hurts, this isn't nice at all, how many have I sent this way? I'm actually quite scared as to what is to come.... I'm a horrible man"

Rockstar

Old-Salt
Well, if he has got the death penalty, I just hope Frank Lampard isn't taking it....

TAXI!!!!!

Saddam - "you pull that rope and you're a dead man"

Executioner - "No". "I pull the rope and you are a dead man, ha ha ha"

or

Saddam - "horrible day for an execution"
Hangman - "Yes I know,I've got to walk back in it"

or

Saddam "Could you put the noose round my waist as I have a sore neck"

In the pits of hell, Hilter turns to jack the ripper and says " I hear Saddam will be dropping in later"......

First there was Soap on Rope, then Pope on a Rope and when Micheal Hutchins f*cked up we had Dope on a rope ...... shame cnut on a rope does not rhyme ....

I'll get my coat....

Latest Threads