Saddams last words.

News reports seem to indicate Sadaam's last words were "part time pongo!!!!!" followed by a sickening crack as his body gave in to gravity.

To the executioner:

"You're going on my list..."

Also this might be the time for a few non-topical jokes... ahem.

When does Saddam have his breakfast?

When Tariq Aziz!!!

Where does Saddam keep his armies?

Up his sleevies!!!

Where does Saddam keep his guns?

In Iraq!!!

B

Bottleosmoke

" Not guilty m'lurd!
"if i was to respect you as a court, which I am not,................Pis$$.........It was the big boy made me do it......................Iraq will always.........................."

just a guess!

"I didn't acknowledge the court and I'm damn well not going to acknowledge this execution so you go ahead and see if you can bloody well kill me, you son of a bitch. I'm Saddam Hu-Arrsing-ssein you rank bas-WHOOMPCRACK..."

"You were saying?"

"..."

"Exactly"

B

Bottleosmoke

USA has the world solutuion, I gave it to Mr Bush just before..............................hhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggghhghggh.

Perhaps this?

"For it is not you, gentlemen, who pass judgment on us. That judgment is spoken by the eternal court of history...Pronounce us guilty a thousand times over: the goddess of the eternal court of history will smile and tear to pieces the State Prosecutor's submissions and the court's verdict; for she acquits us."

Or perhaps this:

"Oh wow, bungee-jumping!"

His last thought as his brain slowly ebbed away inside his skull.

"Gee, this really hurts, this isn't nice at all, how many have I sent this way? I'm actually quite scared as to what is to come.... I'm a horrible man"

Saddam - "you pull that rope and you're a dead man"

Executioner - "No". "I pull the rope and you are a dead man, ha ha ha"

or

Saddam - "horrible day for an execution"
Hangman - "Yes I know,I've got to walk back in it"

or

Saddam "Could you put the noose round my waist as I have a sore neck"

In the pits of hell, Hilter turns to jack the ripper and says " I hear Saddam will be dropping in later"......

First there was Soap on Rope, then Pope on a Rope and when Micheal Hutchins f*cked up we had Dope on a rope ...... shame cnut on a rope does not rhyme ....

I'll get my coat....