Saddam Hussien alive and well... all one hundred of him

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Dread, Jan 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Screwed up propaganda

And how exactly do these people communicate with reality?

This is the stupid and unnacceptable face of Islam, breeding future bigots and murderers. Nice.
  2. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Well I suppose it is a bit better than calling your child some daft popstar like name such as MoonUnit (Frank Zappa) or Zowie (David Bowie).

At least this way we can track the little buggers :)
  3. which i'm sure is being done by the CIA as we speak...until they're old enough to be moved to guantanamo bay for an extended holiday
  4. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

They could learn from the Welsh regiments whose soldiers are usually known by surname and last 3.

It seems that everyone having the same surname isn't the only thing they have in common with Wales... :D
  5. The things is, that is actually very true! I have lived here since I left the Army and that is exactly how it is... Did you know Wales also has one of the lowest GDP's in Europe!

Anyway, back on topic...
  6. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Will be quite funny when they get old enough for international air travel - may as well have an inspection cover fitted to yer starfish... :roll:
  7. taken from the BBC website.....Well it won't take long due to the inter family inbreeding :twisted:
  8. Must be a right fekking nause for the teachers taking the morning register at school. ''Saddam Hussein?'' ''here'', ''here'' ''here'' ''here''. It's a bit Monty Python Life of Brian-esque.
  9. Nah it'd be more like Sparticus
    I'm Sparticus
    no I am....then a fight ensues :p
  10. the b*****ds have made him a martyr