• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Saddam Hussien alive and well... all one hundred of him

Well I suppose it is a bit better than calling your child some daft popstar like name such as MoonUnit (Frank Zappa) or Zowie (David Bowie).

At least this way we can track the little buggers :)

Gremlin said:
Well I suppose it is a bit better than calling your child some daft popstar like name such as MoonUnit (Frank Zappa) or Zowie (David Bowie).

At least this way we can track the little buggers :)
which i'm sure is being done by the CIA as we speak...until they're old enough to be moved to guantanamo bay for an extended holiday

"In the playground we have Saddam Hussein running after Saddam Hussein, behind Saddam Hussein who is ahead of Saddam Hussein but too far from Saddam Hussein... it can all get a little confusing," he said.
They could learn from the Welsh regiments whose soldiers are usually known by surname and last 3.

It is a typical nondescript village - It consists of unplastered brick houses, dusty lanes, thatched structures and dirt-laden children with no shoes and running noses.
It seems that everyone having the same surname isn't the only thing they have in common with Wales... :D

ViroBono said:
"In the playground we have Saddam Hussein running after Saddam Hussein, behind Saddam Hussein who is ahead of Saddam Hussein but too far from Saddam Hussein... it can all get a little confusing," he said.
They could learn from the Welsh regiments whose soldiers are usually known by surname and last 3.

It is a typical nondescript village - It consists of unplastered brick houses, dusty lanes, thatched structures and dirt-laden children with no shoes and running noses.
It seems that everyone having the same surname isn't the only thing they have in common with Wales... :D
The things is, that is actually very true! I have lived here since I left the Army and that is exactly how it is... Did you know Wales also has one of the lowest GDP's in Europe!

Anyway, back on topic...

Alsacien

LE
Dread said:
Screwed up propaganda

And how exactly do these people communicate with reality?

This is the stupid and unnacceptable face of Islam, breeding future bigots and murderers. Nice.
Will be quite funny when they get old enough for international air travel - may as well have an inspection cover fitted to yer starfish... :roll:

Must be a right fekking nause for the teachers taking the morning register at school. ''Saddam Hussein?'' ''here'', ''here'' ''here'' ''here''. It's a bit Monty Python Life of Brian-esque.

Howay_the_Lads said:
Must be a right fekking nause for the teachers taking the morning register at school. ''Saddam Hussein?'' ''here'', ''here'' ''here'' ''here''. It's a bit Monty Python Life of Brian-esque.
Nah it'd be more like Sparticus
I'm Sparticus
no I am....then a fight ensues :p