Saddam Has A Stroke?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Not_Whistlin_Dixie, Jul 28, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. But read this before sending cards, flowers or chocolate.

(By posting it, I express no opinion, one way or the other, as to its accuracy.)

"Although just about anyone with eyes could tell that the knock-kneed man hiding in his custom designed funk hole was ot the real Sadda (sic) Hussein...the Americans got away with the false-flag public relations stunt until April of this year, when disaster approached in the formidable person of Sajida Heiralla Tuffah, Sadam's wife and the mother of his children.

"After the Russians applied enormous diplomatic pressure, America was finally obliged to allow Sajida Heiralla Tuffah access to her husband in Qatar, where he had been flown in some luxury aboard a United States Air Force VIP jet.....

"Well, you could have heard a pin drop all the way across Qatar. Sajida...entered the prison, emerging only moments later pink with rage and shouting, 'This is not my husband but his double. Where is my husband? Take me to my husband.

"American officials rushed forward to shield Mrs. Saddam from perplexed Russian observers, trying to insist that Saddam had changed a lot while in custody and she probably didn't recognise him. ...'You think I do not know my husband?' Sajida shouted furiously, 'I was married to the man for more than twenty-five years!'....

"This remarkable confrontation was reported by Pravda and four other newspapers in the east between 13 and 17 April, but the New York Times and others made damn sure you didn't read or hear about it in the west."

"Mrs Saddam Says Saddam Is Not Saddam," by Joe Vialls, 18 June 2004
  2. So would this stroke affect his memory, especially in the period of the Eighties?

Or be adjudged to be so, so when he starts singing like a Canary , it will be unreliable testimony?
  3. Double Bluff perhaps? 8)
  4. Or is he going down the Milosovic route?
  5. I fear you missed the thrust of my post :cry:
  6. Sorry LWM - you've lost me....
  7. Sorry mate heres the qoute

From NWD's post

Then re-read mine.................although the effect has been lost.................

You need to drink more beer :D :D
  8. Another reply would be that surely Saddam has some right to privacy?..That ones in the Title as admirably implied :wink:
  9. If it is him :? , I hope he doesn't die, gets sentenced to life inprisonment, and suffers every day until his last breath.

Electodes Mr Hussein ?

10. While he's having his stroke...........? Garaunteed to send him blind :D :wink: