Sad watch question

What batteries do G10 watches take. Just found one in the bottom of a suitcase in the house, but the battery housing - she is empty - and I want to see if it goes.

Cheers

Convoy

Convoy

Stick it in eBay for 10p - bet it goes then!

I would hazard a guess and say it takes G10 watch batteries.

Go to poundland and buy the assorted set of batteries. It has at least 10 different sizes of watch and calculator sized batteries and if one of those doesn't fit, sell her.

Gents,

Thanks very much for the replies, except for the one from the poster with the wacky Simpsons avatar.

I was going to put "please don't say it takes G10 batteries", but assumed that no-one would be enough of a lame c-unt on this site, to make that particular joke.

I bet you were giggling like a schoolkid while you typed it, you jocular hero, you.

Mine says V395 on it. Quick look at the equivalent types suggests any of these should work:
SR926SW, SR57, SR927, SB-AP/DP, 280-48, LA, V395, D395, 610, 395, GP395, S926E

Sorry for the lack of sarcastic or humerous elements to my post. But hopefully any Monty Python fans will enjoy my avatar - That Larch

(editied to correct mongness)

Why don't you just take it to a jewellers and let them worry about finding the right size of battery?

golfsierra said:
Mine says V395 on it. Quick look at the equivalent types suggests any of these should work:

Sorry for the lack of sarcastic or humerous elements to my post. But hopefully any Monty Python fans will enjoy my avatar - That Larch

Cheers for the steer GS. My old watch is now up and working and is right at least twice a day.

convoy_cock said:
golfsierra said:

Cheers for the steer GS. My old watch is now up and working and is right at least twice a day.
Convoy. Please tell me this is a wind up - in every sense.