Sad, sad people...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Proximo, Jan 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What a pair of fcuking Herberts. Haven't they heard of sex???
  2. Pure class

"This is not the first ball of paint I've made. In the 60's when I was in high school, I was on the varsity high school baseball team. My summer vacation was spent working at a local paint store. It all started when a friend (Oscar Sparkman) and I were throwing a baseball in the paint shop when one of us missed the ball. Of course it knocked over a gallon of paint, needless to say the ball was covered. We cleaned up the paint up from the floor but left the ball as it was, with paint on it. I set it on top an old table, and the next day I went to get it I was sparked with the idea."
  3. I wonder how gutted he would be if i crawled up to his house and lobbed a a petrol bomb in with some sugar and paint stripper to spice things up???
  4. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder if they discuss the drying qualities of paint on said ball while he's giving Glenda the good news?

If they have a fetish for covering balls in paint, god forbid what Glenda has done to Mike's nutsack.

the long winter nights must have flown by - all 28 yrs...........
  5. 1. What a pair of fcuking Herberts. YES
    2. Haven't they heard of sex??? HAVE YOU NOT SEEN THEIR PICTURE???
  6. Haha. Fair one dude. I apologise. Feel Free to head tap me
  7. I like "Has over 19100 Coats of paint, but ultimate goal 20000! " 8O

Nice to achieve something in ones life 8O

What will they do when they reach 20000? sand it down and start again?

But then with a missus that looks like that I might be tempted to paint my balls
  8. Jesus that place must be a shithole 8O
  9. the septic equivelent to nesscliffe
  10. Only in America :roll:
  11. Think 'Mike' would like to paint 19,100 coats of paint onto my balls?
  12. looks like it needs some t cut to me - all those layers of paint and the finish is sh1te - wonder how many coats hes got on his car ????
  13. BaloMonkey - You are a spectacularly sad individual - go and give yourself a long talking to (or a chat with the bongo) :lol: