Sad sad news

Got up this morning in good spirits. Sun shining, birds singing, dog wagging tail. Going about my usual morning routine - coffee, toast, GMTV. Then GMTV made an announcement that ruined my day. Probably my year. Probably the rest of my life.

Victoria Beckham is giving up singing.

I'm absolutely gutted.

Is she coming to work in your Cabbies office? :D

She's got a few quid, might buy a new carpet

Maybe she is going to read a book now.

How earth-shatteringly sad! She was my icon, nay, my goddess, the woman I aspired to be! Forget all that brainy tosh, education? Who needs it. Talent?? Don't be silly. Just starve yourself, spray-tan until you're deep orange and pop out kids to an equally brainless bloke with loads of dosh. That's the way to go.

I'm gutted...

:twisted:

Damn! How many of these paracetamol will it take to OD on?

Can the world carry on when life just isn't worth living any more?

I thought I knew depression when my ex left me for the milkman / my best mate / whoever (Biscuits, sure you can put me right on who it was) but this news is worse than anything I've ever heard :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh,

hang on.....

THAT Victoria Beckham? Champagne anyone? :lol:

Victoria Beckham as a solo artist was a joke

(in the words of C-S) dont get me wrong...

i was a big fan of the spice girls but individually they were pants :)

so not a major loss to the music industry

bye Vicky (insert a jumping for joy smiley)

bout time someone shut that whore up... maybe she will become a recluse and try and stay out of the media eye whilst she's at it..

I'm finding it really hard to choke back my tears........ of sheer and utter joy at this news! :D:D:D

She has given up "singing" in order to concentrate on doing Jig Saws. Last week she completed one in only 4 days which was really good innit coz it said 3-5 years on the box.

Aah, come on! She was an ideal role model for the younger generation.
Let's face it. If a gormless, talentless, pimply, thick f****wit like her can make it, then everybody's in with a chance.

I can't help it, but every time I see her boat race, I get this almost irresistable urge to plug my electric razor into her nostrils.

MsG

Seems like a good thread to post my very first....errr...post.

YAY, WHOOPEE, YIP SKIPPEDY DOODAAH! What a f*¢§ing relief she is off the airwaves

Sadly she will now probably have time to pop more sprogs for her doorknob of a husband.....how they
are allowed to breed I don't know.......

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
smoother_mover Current Affairs, News and Analysis 38
Mighty_doh_nut Aviation 3
gallowglass Current Affairs, News and Analysis 4