Sad, sad day in Scotland

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Auld-Yin, Mar 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

BBC reports thousands of cans of Stella lost forever!
  2. Ye Gods.Scotland in mourning.Even more misery when you get your arrses kicked in The Calcutta Cup!
  3. Auld-Yin

Aye, maybe's you're right, but those 45,000 cans of Stella would have helped get over the game (or celebrate of course! :) )
  4. Just saw it on Reporting Scotland

RIP. Bit dusty in here
  5. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

I'm just wondering that if Buckfast Abbey ever burned down would there be a national day of mourning?
  6. Guys from my work went over to get some as it happended just over from their office some of them got 200 cans the cunts only told me at 16.30 I was near by at 15.30 still they promised me some on Monday
  7. I've never heard of it referred to as 'debris' before, :shock: that fucking reporter has NO SOUL, 'debris' fucking 'DEBRIS'...sacrilegeous bastard.
  8. Couldn't tell you I have never tasted or have any intention of trying Bucky. I think the monks would be gutted though :)
  9. Annoying thing was I seen pallets of them all over the road around lunch time I'd hate to be a copper in Tannochside/view park tonight it'll be like day of the dead around there!
  10. Stella Galore! :)
  11. Things are going to get even worse for you on Sunday
  12. Whys that then Finn?
  13. Auld-Yin

Is that Pussy Galore's sister?
  14. I would imagine so, it seemed to be the beverage of choice for most people on the scheme I had the misfortune to live on for a couple of years. One of my aunties was particulary fond of it, but used some unusual mixers with the stuff- Irn Bru, milk. Milk FFS? I dread to think what that tasted like!
  15. At least it wont cost us, the taxpayer, anything to remove the "debris". I would think that task will have been completed by willing volunteers.
    That is most commendable and maybe Scotland is leading the way with Cameron's big society bollox? ;)