SAD or MARRIED

Sad

• Married

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pissed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Those that have been out all day and indulged in retail therapy and am nackered 8)
And wondering how gunny got on and why he isnt home early lol
added, retail therapy has to be indulged in
in Plymouth lol.

The question is - who is in here???

Check out the saddos........

Hands up!!!!

And why is there no thing for sad and married?????

Lippy said:
happy and divorced is better dale :wink: :lol: 8)
Only a few months left Lippy!!!!!!

Stop feeling sorry for yourselves losers.

Me?......I'm married. She's great. We're loaded. I'm chuffed.

Ain't life sweet, when you get it right 8)

Life's great ain't it LM? I particularly enjoy gloating about it on this site. Especially when reading the sad tales of woe, posted by the resident single mums/dumped wives/too ugly to be married in the first place types.

I occasionally throw bread and jam at their scruffy urchin kids and I encourage my daughters to ride their new bikes through the 'rougher' MQ estates.

Lippy said:
And wondering how gunny got on and why he isnt home early lol
Lippy, you wrote this at just after 10pm last night. It was around that time I went into shitfaced and silly mode with my 'date' in a pub. At 2am this morning I was playing with her tits, and at 9am this morning she wannked me off. So I'd say I had a good night, and certainly not spent here on ARRSE.

Debrief time. So what happened between 0200 and 0900?

bernoulli said:
Debrief time. So what happened between 0200 and 0900?
You really don't wanna know........

But I am sure he will tell :lol:

Sort of. The extra large kebab with everything on was doing cartwheels in my stomach, and I kept farting and burping. Next thing I know, its just gone 9am. I said to her "any chance of a wannk", and she obliged.

Be interesting to hear what gunny's date thought of the evening's entertainment..... :lol:

Latest Threads