Sad news

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by LoneTree, May 26, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. With all the turmoil going on in the world recently. A very sad & to some important death was overlooked recently. A Mr Larry LaPrise (songwrite) & writer of the "Hokey Cokey" sadly died peacefully in his sleep at the ripe age of 97. The most traumatic thing for his family was getting him in his coffin. They put his left leg in & then all the trouble started.

Go on ,, admit it !! it made you smile :lol:

2. LT I believe that you are as mad as a bag of ferrets. Just a personal observation you understand. :lol: :D

3. Made me smile mate
  4. Very good............... :D
  5. And then what happened... talk about telling half a story?
  6. how old is that joke fella :?: :?: :?: :?:

still raises a smile though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  7. What joke? What happened to the old fella, what was the trouble?
  8. Yes, made me smile...
  9. A poor fella has died.. ffs.
  10. A terminal case of shake it all aboutitis, he turned about very quickly in the end but his last words should be a lesson to us all.

"Oh so that's what it is really all about then Urrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhh"

Wise words indeed.
  11. Okay, so you got the bite you were after :D ...... please don't say "what bite?" :lol:
  12. Fuc.k thats tragedy for you...... when the feelings gone and you cant go on, its tragedy.

I often get the shake it all aboutitis confused with jumping to the left, to the right, jumping up and down and to the knees..... very similar arent they except for the Agadoo-doo-doo, push pineapple, grind coffee. :D
  13. This the coffin........

What did the post mortem reveal?

If it was burns or head trauma were there any pictures?
  14. Some doubt remains but, as he was the author of the song, there was agreement that he was de - composing.............Sorry, couldn't resist
  15. S'pose thats what its all about.

Personally I'd have put him in the coffin face first that way I could pie his arrse