Sad news

#1
With all the turmoil going on in the world recently. A very sad & to some important death was overlooked recently. A Mr Larry LaPrise (songwrite) & writer of the "Hokey Cokey" sadly died peacefully in his sleep at the ripe age of 97. The most traumatic thing for his family was getting him in his coffin. They put his left leg in & then all the trouble started.




Go on ,, admit it !! it made you smile :lol:

LT.
 
#5
LoneTree said:
The most traumatic thing for his family was getting him in his coffin. They put his left leg in & then all the trouble started.
And then what happened... talk about telling half a story?
 
#6
how old is that joke fella :?: :?: :?: :?:

still raises a smile though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
#10
Cait said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
how old is that joke fella :?: :?: :?: :?:
What joke? What happened to the old fella, what was the trouble?
A terminal case of shake it all aboutitis, he turned about very quickly in the end but his last words should be a lesson to us all.

"Oh so that's what it is really all about then Urrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhh"

Wise words indeed.
 
#11
Cait said:
A poor fella has died.. ffs.
Okay, so you got the bite you were after :D ...... please don't say "what bite?" :lol:
 
#12
Steven said:
Cait said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
how old is that joke fella :?: :?: :?: :?:
What joke? What happened to the old fella, what was the trouble?
A terminal case of shake it all aboutitis, he turned about very quickly in the end but his last words should be a lesson to us all.

"Oh so that's what it is really all about then Urrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhh"

Wise words indeed.
Fuc.k thats tragedy for you...... when the feelings gone and you cant go on, its tragedy.

I often get the shake it all aboutitis confused with jumping to the left, to the right, jumping up and down and to the knees..... very similar arent they except for the Agadoo-doo-doo, push pineapple, grind coffee. :D
 
#13
This fella......in the coffin........

What did the post mortem reveal?

If it was burns or head trauma were there any pictures?
 
#14
minister_doh_nut said:
This fella......in the coffin........

What did the post mortem reveal?

If it was burns or head trauma were there any pictures?
Some doubt remains but, as he was the author of the song, there was agreement that he was de - composing.............Sorry, couldn't resist
 
#15
S'pose thats what its all about.

Personally I'd have put him in the coffin face first that way I could pie his arrse
 
#16
minister_doh_nut said:
S'pose thats what its all about.

Personally I'd have put him in the coffin face first that way I could pie his arrse
Would that explain the final (short thrusts?) lyric "in, out, in, out, rah, rah, rah"?
 
#17
It really isnt a laughing matter. It was suggested to him that he composed the song as a form of therapy, as a Parkinsons sufferer.
 
#18
Cait said:
It really isnt a laughing matter. It was suggested to him that he composed the song as a form of therapy, as a Parkinsons sufferer.
Now that is funny! :D
 
#19
I just get irritated with Parkinsons sufferers. Self inflicted! why the fcuk do they not just stand still, that way they wouldn't get tired so quickly.
 
#20
Saddest thing is that it's taken 10 years and 2 months to reach ARRSE. He died 4 April 1996.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
StBob072 Blue Jokes 13
Spanish_Dave ARRSE Social, Events & Networking 107
subbsonic Int Corps 6

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top