Sad news - Robbo

Discussion in 'REME' started by afs2006, Sep 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sorry to keep this so short but I have tried to put it in to words many times but had no real joy. I know that I can’t post names and personal details so am struggling.

My brother “Robbo” – AGR – 85 C (B?) - was killed in a motorcycle accident while attending a resettlement course last weekend.

I know that he has a lot of friends in the Corps and some of you may know him.

G*** was the AQMS with one of the Force Workshop Company’s in Cyprus and was a big rugby fan. He loved motor bikes and was planning to go into commercial diving after his 22 years was complete next August.

Sadly, he leaves a wife and two young sons behind.

Most people that knew him have kept in touch and hopefully been contacted about the funeral arrangements. If you would like the details please send me a personal message and I will get back to you
  2. sounds like he loved life, very sad, condolences to all of your family
  3. RIP m8.......very sad....
  4. Very sad news, condolences to all of your family at this terrible time.
  5. R.I.P sad news. My condolences to your family.
  7. afs2006, my condolences.
  8. I'm sorry for you and your familiy's loss, my thoughts are with you.

9. Sorry to hear that; my condolences to family and friends.

10. RIP. Condolences to the family.
  11. Sincere condolences to you and your family.
  12. Sad news. Sincere condolences to family and friends. R.I.P.
  13. Poor bugger. RIP. Please pass on sympathies to your family members and his friends.

Edited for poop spelling
  14. Fella, I dont know you or him or your family but I ride a bike and I wear green kit, condolences to you all at this time.
    I hope in time you can look back and remember all the good things & times that you all had without sorrow.
    Another sorely missed member of the big family RIP
  15. Condolences to you and all the family. The brotherhood loses another. RIP