Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sad News - Joe Roberts

Bad CO

Admin
Just though by email is the sad news that Joe Roberts passed away on 22 Mar 2020.

No further details I'm afraid other than the executor of his estate didn't feel it appropriate for him to continue his ad-free subscription. He also appears to have neglected to leave us anything in his will!

Not even the tenner he owes me?

Won't bother asking about boot size. Probably has little ballet dancer trotters like the rest of you lightweights.

Valhalla has another bar tab open. RIP, mate.

aardvark64

War Hero
Wonder who's next on the COs' list?

If I get a note from them asking if I've considered making a bequest, I will give it some serious thought.

Just though by email is the sad news that Joe Roberts passed away on 22 Mar 2020.

No further details I'm afraid other than the executor of his estate didn't feel it appropriate for him to continue his ad-free subscription. He also appears to have neglected to leave us anything in his will!
As obituaries go, that's one of the most economic I've seen.

Well done!

Dr Death

War Hero
Sad to lose people RIP.
If I put a bequest in my will is it tax deductible on death duties, asking for a friend

A bit of a depressing day; the Int Corps Association sent a roundrobin with the names of all they know about who've gone in recent months - one or two were a bit of a shock. I'll post it in the forum.

Latest Threads