Sad news for tit fans. Angelina gets them off.

FrosteeMARIA

LE
Gallery Guru
Beat me to it! Although it sounds quite macabre, it's actually rather sensible. Complete reconstruction with fake bits, and maybe no-one would have even noticed had she not said anything.

But - would you cut any bits of yourself off as a pre-emptive strike?

But the finest placky surgeons in California will make them pert and fulsome within months.

Personally can't stand her, but I wouldn't turn down a BJ off them lips

With an 87% chance of her developing breast cancer it was very wise.
She's had reconstructive surgery, so still available for Lara Croft. :)

Beat me to it! Although it sounds quite macabre, it's actually rather sensible. Complete reconstruction with fake bits, and maybe no-one would have even noticed had she not said anything.

But - would you cut any bits of yourself off as a pre-emptive strike?
Jarrod's been getting young men to drill out his Prostate for years. That's forward thinking for you

It makes no difference to me.

I only ever wanted to eat her bottom out before writing my name on her cervix with a craft knife anyway :)

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Perhaps I'm getting old but she does nothing for me.

Poor wee lassie.... but its a all done on medical advice..... hope she recovers well........

Reconstructive sugery can do wonders nowadays......

Now, no more rude comments there.... or I'll get the Tara to march ye all down to the Regimental Med Officer to have your mornings dosage of Bromide double up, and so wire brush and pipe cleaner treatments for ye heathens.....!!

Travelgall

LE
Kit Reviewer
Perhaps I'm getting old but she does nothing for me.
I saw her in the lobby of the Savoy a few years back. You know how people say actresses/models only look good on film. In real life they look too short/skinny. Well as far as Ms Jolie is concerned - utter bollocks. Weapons grade hot.

Granted that is comparing her to the other famous people I saw in the American Bar - Ruby Wax and the funny fat lad from Danger 50,000 Volts/Hot Fuzz

I wouldn't kick her out of bed but I have never seen why most blokes go mental over her. And I don't like her comedy lips.

Shame to hear about her op though, that must have been a tough call for her and Brad, I wonder if he had one last jiggle before she went under the knife.
Neither do I, I'd still break all my fingers just to get a gobble from her though.

Apart from that, she doesn't feature much in my fantasies.

She knows she has a huge profile (no pun intended) and must know that where she leads others may follow and in doing so save their lives as she's quite possibly saved hers.
She also has children and may well have had the operation to give them the best chance of not being left motherless.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS MoD News 11
StBob072 Blue Jokes 13
Spanish_Dave ARRSE Social, Events & Networking 107