Sad Idiots destroying Families trust on Facebook

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by King_Chimp, Oct 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. An RMP died yesterday in Afghan! the family asked the Military to withhold the I.D. until others further afield than the immeidiate family could be told before the general public was informed, Then some uncaring dickhead who had left the RMP some time ago decided to try and gain some Facebook fame by giving out his name on facebook before the military gave it out.

Now there has been a lot of family grief and close friend emotion due to this idiots slip up!! Why oh Why did you do this??? the family are now in turmoil People are now contacting them before they have got themselves ready for the onslought! all you have done you dic k head is cause the family extra grief!! well done you!! Job done CNUT!

If the Military withhold a name it is for a reason! D"ckh"ad

so angry have to leave now ....................................CNUT!

2. Bubble him to FB.

3. Bubble him to the RMP

4. Lets hope some still serving RMP pay the cnut a visit to educate him on the error of his ways.

5. In fact why not name and shame him on here.

6. Doesnt it depend in which context it was done?

If he was bigging up with the news, then he deserves everything that will be thrown at him.

7. F#cking IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Bubble him and provide a link to his FB page.

9. then kneecap him.

10. Can you explain a context it could be done without leaving the family in a seriously crap situation????

11. Bubble to FB - and why not post a link here?

12. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

I'm assuming BC is asking if he did it on purpose (showing off his "inside knowledge" or generally being a prat), or he didn't realise and just mentioned it without thinking. I don't think anyone's suggesting either would be nice on the family.

13. I don't know what "bubble" means but the fellow who released the info early is a grade A jackass who deserves a fat lip.

`

14. Just bubble them here so they can be ridiculed and hounded.

Then it might not happen again.

The fcuking tawt.

15. What a complete fcuking mong! He should slope off somewhere and slit his own throat...