Sad Day for Corp, ctauch and Lord Flashy

British neuroscientist Keith Kendrick says it is clear from his studies that female sheep actively solicit and enjoy sex -
and may even have orgasms.
However, the ewes appear to forget about their lovers far more quickly than women do..
[ hah!.. women never forget a man they went to bed with.. they compare them all and and rate them for years and years .]

Corp in field: Well, Hellooo Dolly..
Sheep: Excuse me? do I know you?
Corp: What? how can you say that after last night?
Sheep: Short Term memory loss
Corp: but we were so good together
Sheep: Bahhh...
Corp: but, its me!. Corp!..
Sheep: Who?.. oh, look its Brad Pitt...
Corp: Who?
Sheep: oh, not you too...

But it would get kind of boring and pathetic them having to buy the sheep a new box of chocco's every night and use the same lines over and over again to get them to put out..

Never say " want a shag? " to a sheep.. They think you're trying to sell them a rug made out of their mother...

Rocketeer said:
But it would get kind of boring and pathetic them having to buy the sheep a new box of chocco's every night and use the same lines over and over again to get them to put out..
It never stops us normal blokes going for a shag with a women now does it :twisted:

Ooo, witty, Corp..

tell me what's the success ration between your purchases of chocoboxes and the ' sheep ' putting out for a bit o' the ol' Corp?

Use negative integers if you have to..

The Lord Flasheart said:
Yep, your standards have improved corpse. Just what was that bloke doing to your penis? And what is that in your right hand?
That wasn't a bloke, that was Mrs. Flash. And in my right hand is the fiver I promised. :wink:

dui-lai said:
[imgyou know better than that[/img]

Fecking hell Corp, yer standards have improved!
Come on Mods :roll:

It wasn't that bad.....sure it was of a naked Corps but I have seen worse on here. It is the NAAFI after all :twisted:

Ever been to a Hospital NAAFI full of QAs 8O

dui-lai said:
Oii!!! I shag QAs not sheep.......in fact sheep are bound to be more intelligent........now there's an idea :twisted:
So, with what do you bind the sheep to make them more intelligent?

BlackHand said:
dui-lai said:
Oii!!! I shag QAs not sheep.......in fact sheep are bound to be more intelligent........now there's an idea :twisted:
So, with what do you bind the sheep to make them more intelligent?
Ever talked to your average QA? Intelligent conversations are hard to come by, talk to a sheep and it will most likely be a fruitful conversation for all concerned :twisted: