Sacrifice Honoured

i dON'T UNDERSTAND. I really don't. This site is so weird and somewhat unwelcoming when it comes to new guys (SERVING). I'm not a mong as you'd know if you knew me so instead of pumping me full of abuse, why not take this chance to give me some pointers so that I don't post what you consider gash???

By the way - the people on the retro games thread don't seem to think i'm a w*nker!!!!!11!

billy.winky said:
i dON'T UNDERSTAND. I really don't. This site is so weird and somewhat unwelcoming when it comes to new guys (SERVING). I'm not a mong as you'd know if you knew me so instead of pumping me full of abuse, why not take this chance to give me some pointers so that I don't post what you consider gash???

By the way - the people on the retro games thread don't seem to think i'm a w*nker!!!!!11!
Why wouldn't they, here however.................

i dON'T UNDERSTAND. I really don't.
It's because they're a bunch of snobs... Mostly "has beens" that have stacked a blanket or two, stirred some unidentifiable meat product, spanked a donkey or maybe, if they were "nails" paraded with a weapon outside Betty's pad and now their only way to give themselves the rush of taking, (Read: Stealing), Betty's shilling is to gang up on and ambush upstanding young lads like yourself...

Should have done yourself a favour and joined the RAF Regiment... No Stackers, Slop Jockeys or women there mate... All fighting men... and the tarts love it... 8)

billy.winky said:

A quick bit of advice. Posting a one liner.....followed by a link, then saying something like "any thoughts" is a bone thread.

Post a link, comment on it, come up with some of your own theories perhaps, and see what people say.

If I posted something like:

"are gay people freaks......discuss" it would probably be binned (unless in the NAAFI)

Edited to add: This is ARRSE.....not a RAF website

Airborne_Aircrew said:
i dON'T UNDERSTAND. I really don't.
It's because they're a bunch of snobs... Mostly "has beens" that have stacked a blanket or two, stirred some unidentifiable meat product, spanked a donkey or maybe, if they were "nails" paraded with a weapon outside Betty's pad and now their only way to give themselves the rush of taking, (Read: Stealing), Betty's shilling is to gang up on and ambush upstanding young lads like yourself...

Should have done yourself a favour and joined the RAF Regiment... No Stackers, Slop Jockeys or women there mate... All fighting men... and the tarts love it... 8)
This thread is a bit soft to be an ambush on billy................. oh........... your RAF Regt........... hardcore fighting stuff then. Good call.

You must fit right in over there, a knob surrounded by knobs.

Airborne_Aircrew: I didn't join the RAF because I wanted to be a soldier, not to just park outside the NAAFI.
Fuck me... That was incisive, witty and utterly original...

Now I see why they think you're a cunt... :roll:

I feel that you're on your own.
Always... Properly trained to fight as an individual if necessary...

The kid is still a cunt and you lot are still snobby... :D

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
billy.winky said:
Thanks smudge67.

Airborne_Aircrew: I didn't join the RAF because I wanted to be a soldier, not to just park outside the NAAFI.
And you're an RLC driver. Ironic.