Sacked vegan claims discrimination in landmark case

ugly

LE
Mr Casamitjana says he is an "ethical" vegan.

"Some people only eat a vegan diet but they don't care about the environment or the animals, they only care about their health," he told the BBC.

"I care about the animals and the environment and my health and everything.

"That's why I use this term 'ethical veganism' because for me veganism is a belief and affects every single aspect of my life."

Frankly he needs sectioning, I blame care in the community. As a carnivore (really an omnivore) can I beat seven shades (I doubt he has two let alone seven) of sh1t out of him as I find his beliefs offensive to my culture of kill it and eat it (cooking is optional)?

Well, isn't that rather ironical and delicious:

Sacked vegan claims discrimination

Investing in non-ethical pension funds, vegans hand bagging, League Against Cruel Sports, clashing rights, the lot.

Ironical most definitely. Delicious? Not a chance, it needs meat added to it.

Absolutely barking, quite worrying if he succeeds.

We have a couple of vegans in the family, I have never met a more miserable, sanctimonious pair of walking corpses. Who seem to be permanently ill with some condition that would probably improve with a balanced diet.

My aunt is a militant vegan - she'll be somewhere campaiging on this idiots behalf and with any luck will get run down by a truck load of steaks.

with any luck I'll be driving it

Last edited:

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
I'm an animal lover and vegans are cunts for stealing their food.

As punishment they should undergo surgery to move their eyes to the sides of their heads, the wannabee herbivore, grass-eating cunts.

1543835437118.png

This could be interesting, the legal definition of religion is quite loose and refers to beliefs, which could apply here. The definition does include any reference to religion includes a lack of religion, therefore if veganism is determined as a religion, then non veganism becomes a religion and it follows they commit a hate crime if they protest.

I hope he’s successful.

1543835834575.png

This could be interesting, the legal definition of religion is quite loose and refers to beliefs, which could apply here. The definition does include any reference to religion includes a lack of religion, therefore if veganism is determined as a religion, then non veganism becomes a religion and it follows they commit a hate crime if they protest.

I hope he’s successful.
When they accept my firmly held belief that making a religious statement without accompanying it with a reality warning along the lines of "This is only my idea, it may be utter B****cks", is a hate crime I'll be happy, but I'm not holding my breath.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm offended. This clashes quite severely with my religion whose core value and belief is "If it has a face, eat it".
Shellfishist. (That’s easier to spell than say).

Apparenlty some of the Snowflake Generations don't know what a vegan is....... or even what vegetables are.....:eek:

Mr Casamitjana says he has been discriminated against many times because of his vegan beliefs.
He said: "It is important for all the vegans to know that if they want to talk about veganism, they are protected and no-one will say 'Shut up'.
"It is important that the law protects vegans."

I’m fairly sure that the protections being demanded do not include protection from being told to “Shut up”.

Or more likely “FFS!! WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! You talk about nothing else! You boring sanctimonious tosser!!!”

Always find it ironic that I haven’t met a vegan who is against anything to do with animals who will not refuse medicine. It’s all been tested on animals, it has to by law.

To be fair this maybe due to the ones who refuse medication being dead now.