• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Sack rippage

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I recently purchased a shiny new set of hair clippers. Due to the fact that my hair has been receeding since I was 17, I have found it most practical to cut it myself (number 1 all over). I have relegated my old and slightly blunt clippers to pube and arrse hair management duties only.

Now to cut a long story short, I was practicing some pube topiary with said clippers and accidently caught the wrinkly part of my sack between the blades. The blades jammed shut around my skin and the instant shock and initial pain caused me to pull them away sharply. Unfortunately this action ripped a sizable chunk of skin off completely and left a large piece flapping around.

Surprisingly there was a lot more blood than I would have expected. I spent a considerable amount of time applying direct pressure whilst attempting to clean up the blood that had sprayed all around my bathroom.

Mr Winky is now OOA for at least a week while it heals and Mrs Ravers to be is not impressed. I also have a second hand pair of clippers for sale if anyone wants them, just need a good clean and they will be fine.

Haha I did the same thing (minus the T1 injury) this morning! Do it everytime I trim always end up with the trimmers teethmarks and blood seeping from my scrote! The worst bit is unblocking the plughole from pubeballs, although they do make good accessories for skiffing people with.

And Ravers, that mental image is going to be with me for a while now, you d!ck! :)

You're much, much better off with a pair of scissors and a razor mate. It takes a while longer but is much easier. Make sure you only go against the grain though, unless you want to be scratching like you've caught sailor's crabs. Unless of course that's why you're shaving in the first place.

Clippers with a number two guard seems to do the trick and keep it manageable, Mrs GW approves of the results. Anything less than number two's always seemed to result in a veritable bloodbath... :roll:

Also two's for underarms and three's for deforestation of the chest areas... :oops:

In the name of all that is holy, why would you set about your genitals with a mechanical clipper? Keeping things tidy is one thing, but that is just inviting blood and gore :O

G

gdm.bizkit

Yet to encounter a bleeding scroat, but I will be wary next time.

Nothing like a wee sum-sum for the ladies. Short back n sides for the wee man ;)

vampireuk said:
A real man keeps it natural down there and introduces a woman to the backside of his hand if she suggests otherwise.
Perhaps but Mrs GW is more than happy to oblige if her nose isn't getting tickled to bits... :wink:

gloworm said:
vampireuk said:
A real man keeps it natural down there and introduces a woman to the backside of his hand if she suggests otherwise.
Perhaps but Mrs GW is more than happy to oblige if her nose isn't getting tickled to bits... :wink:
...and that just got my ears boxed as she came in and read over my shoulder... :oops:

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
You freaks on here will be telling us you wax your chests and wear nail-varnish next.

The only thing a real man does with his b0llarks is pet them, fondle them, bounce them and check they are there every morning.

Clippers? Scissors? Fcuking homos.

Biped said:
You freaks on here will be telling us you wax your chests and wear nail-varnish next.

The only thing a real man does with his b0llarks is pet them, fondle them, bounce them and check they are there every morning.

Clippers? Scissors? Fcuking homos.
Only in the morning?!! :? Am I wrong to do it every half hour, or so.....?

Latest Threads