Sack rippage

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ravers, Apr 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I recently purchased a shiny new set of hair clippers. Due to the fact that my hair has been receeding since I was 17, I have found it most practical to cut it myself (number 1 all over). I have relegated my old and slightly blunt clippers to pube and arrse hair management duties only.

Now to cut a long story short, I was practicing some pube topiary with said clippers and accidently caught the wrinkly part of my sack between the blades. The blades jammed shut around my skin and the instant shock and initial pain caused me to pull them away sharply. Unfortunately this action ripped a sizable chunk of skin off completely and left a large piece flapping around.

Surprisingly there was a lot more blood than I would have expected. I spent a considerable amount of time applying direct pressure whilst attempting to clean up the blood that had sprayed all around my bathroom.

Mr Winky is now OOA for at least a week while it heals and Mrs Ravers to be is not impressed. I also have a second hand pair of clippers for sale if anyone wants them, just need a good clean and they will be fine.

2. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

you trim your pubes?? gayer. ;)

3. Haha I did the same thing (minus the T1 injury) this morning! Do it everytime I trim always end up with the trimmers teethmarks and blood seeping from my scrote! The worst bit is unblocking the plughole from pubeballs, although they do make good accessories for skiffing people with.

And Ravers, that mental image is going to be with me for a while now, you d!ck! :)

4. I made the mistake of trying that too, luckily I only caused a small prick ;) in the skin and I called it a night on that idea.

5. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Ha Ha! Skiffing!

6. So all of it then??

7. You're much, much better off with a pair of scissors and a razor mate. It takes a while longer but is much easier. Make sure you only go against the grain though, unless you want to be scratching like you've caught sailor's crabs. Unless of course that's why you're shaving in the first place.

8. You're braver than me putting clippers down there 8O

Mach 3 down there when in the bath for winners 8)

9. use a lighter :)

10. Use some spray plaster on the affected regions - dares ya! :)

11. Clippers with a number two guard seems to do the trick and keep it manageable, Mrs GW approves of the results. Anything less than number two's always seemed to result in a veritable bloodbath... :roll:

Also two's for underarms and three's for deforestation of the chest areas... :oops:

12. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

In the name of all that is holy, why would you set about your genitals with a mechanical clipper? Keeping things tidy is one thing, but that is just inviting blood and gore :O

13. Yet to encounter a bleeding scroat, but I will be wary next time.

Nothing like a wee sum-sum for the ladies. Short back n sides for the wee man ;)

14. A real man keeps it natural down there and introduces a woman to the backside of his hand if she suggests otherwise.

15. Perhaps but Mrs GW is more than happy to oblige if her nose isn't getting tickled to bits... :wink: