• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Sabrina Harman

I suppose if your in Baghdad she's OK. At the end of the day shes just a plane ride away from being ugly.

Sabrina the teenage witch however is a Sabrina whos well worth a squirt.

boney_m said:
I suppose if your in Baghdad she's OK. At the end of the day shes just a plane ride away from being ugly.

Is that the face she pulled when you unleashed the beast boney_m? :D

What about her aunts? you would, you know you would, a few pints, the offer of all three of them and a bottle of baby oil.
But not the cat, you have to draw the line somewhere.
And if you had to, which would you pick, Thelma or Zelda?

KnightsofRowallan said:
What about her aunts? you would, you know you would, a few pints, the offer of all three of them and a bottle of baby oil.
But not the cat, you have to draw the line somewhere.
And if you had to, which would you pick, Thelma or Zelda?
Oh the baps get it every time...leave the scrawny aged looking one to the cat.

boney_m said:

well that photo does her no favours but i would! would be rude not to i think! i wonder magic magic she performs!!!!!

Latest Threads