Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by 27days, Feb 4, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If SaBRE are supporting us, how is that they do not have an email address either for their national office, or for their regional staff. Not very user friendly - especially as you are more likely to need their help when on Ops. When on ops you will probably not wish to use your 20mins/week to speak to them.

Come on SaBRE join the 21st Century !!

Oh, and why not let (or better still, promote) supportive employers have the two horse logoon their websites. A smart move would be to have the horses link you to the SaBRE website too.
  2. It may have changed a touch now (maybe not?) but a couple of years ago my Adjt was bemoaning the fact that it was only SaBRE registered employers were going through the appeals process against mobilisation because SaBRE had kindly sent them a step by step guide on how to appeal.

Never forget SaBRE's there to support employers, not you the reservist.
  3. Sabre contacts
    Not that hard to find.

Have to say that I've had contact with the London rep who was extremely helpful in finding out some of TA rights for me. Really went out of her way.
  4. msr

msr LE

Where are the email addresses? Slightly harder to find ;)

5. Oops

Only checked London and South East - which coincidentally were the only ones with emails. :oops:

Maybe they figure that those outside the metropolis arent au fait with this interweb thing. Come to think of it - do you lot actually have electrickry north of the Watford gap?
  6. msr

msr LE

I even have it running to my outside toilet.,,,

7. Course we do - it comes in a little tube with Duracell on the side.