Has anyone tried getting hold of saBRE recently and had problems, I have sent them a couple of emails and tried phoning them but no joy, so not sure where to go from here.
Yes, tried to register my company as an employer - seems to have disappeared in to a deep, dark hole.

I think there is / was a "SaBRE_helpline" user on here - you could try PM to them?
Look, the whole SaBRE thing has always been a bit of a joke - no offence SaBRE people but you know as well as I do that 'employer support' is like 'community engagement' - unmeasurable, not time bound, nor relevant. Most employers couldn't give a fcuk as long as Johnny's hobby doesn't hit the bottom line.

However, when they find out that the TA has effectively made him redundant, his postulation that he was fulfilling a vital role in the defence of the realm and that he was going to bring back useful skills to help the business move forward, looks like a bit of swiss cheese. Machine gunned by baton rounds and never likely to recover - any vague credibility gone.

No wonder they're keeping their heads down, someones noticed that the emperor has no clothes....