Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Monster, Oct 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anyone tried getting hold of saBRE recently and had problems, I have sent them a couple of emails and tried phoning them but no joy, so not sure where to go from here.
  2. Yes, tried to register my company as an employer - seems to have disappeared in to a deep, dark hole.

I think there is / was a "SaBRE_helpline" user on here - you could try PM to them?
  3. They've run out of MTDs.
    Try again next FY :wink:
  4. i think average reply time is approx 5 weeks..!
  5. I think they're at the Jobcentre. :lol:
  6. Fronty

Fronty Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Call them. You should be able to get hold of their local rep without too much hassle that way.
  7. There Is not a local rep for where I am, but I did try the nearest to me and got know joy
  8. Look, the whole SaBRE thing has always been a bit of a joke - no offence SaBRE people but you know as well as I do that 'employer support' is like 'community engagement' - unmeasurable, not time bound, nor relevant. Most employers couldn't give a fcuk as long as Johnny's hobby doesn't hit the bottom line.

However, when they find out that the TA has effectively made him redundant, his postulation that he was fulfilling a vital role in the defence of the realm and that he was going to bring back useful skills to help the business move forward, looks like a bit of swiss cheese. Machine gunned by baton rounds and never likely to recover - any vague credibility gone.

No wonder they're keeping their heads down, someones noticed that the emperor has no clothes....