Sabre Defence

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by ugly, Feb 7, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Thanks to 105 Avre and the Red Rose Rifle club from whom I have pinched this link Sabre Defence is being liquidated | Red Rose Rifle Club
    Sabre defence are being sued by a bank in the US for bankruptcy.
    Now any shooters who know Guy Savage (the really fat walt) will not be surprised that this is what has happened, what will be surprising is how he managed to survive as long as he did in the US without going to prison.
    The bloke has consistently taken deposits for weapons never delivered, folded the limited companies and set up again to do the same. lets hope its the last time he has done this and the yanks lock him up. I hope that the alleged Govt contracts dont suffer from this though!

2. Is that the AR clone bloke?

3. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

One of many but he was renowned for the straight pull imbel fals after 88 and is a complete walt!

4. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I don't know Savage personally but I have met a couple of the lads who work at Sabre when our paths have crossed at the range and on trade days etc.

They seemed like decent enough blokes, shame it looks like they will be losing their jobs.

5. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Whats sad is savage not getting locked up, he's a past master of this. I suspect he couldnt fill his US orders, I know a Canadian importer was long overdue so god alone knows who else is hanging out to dry on this!