Saab 900S Weekenders Machine

For Sale
P Reg 104K T&T till 04/06. In immaculate Panther black. All the usual 900sNG goodies, plus rare factory alloys and stacks of service history. My impending sea draft forces a reluctant sale, hence priced to sell at £900 ono.
A sublime sports saloon, making the ideal 2nd car or weekenders wagon.

Will add photo when I have less Kroni coursing thru my veins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

clanky said:
For Sale
P Reg 104K T&T till 04/06. In immaculate Panther black. All the usual 900sNG goodies, plus rare factory alloys and stacks of service history. My impending sea draft forces a reluctant sale, hence priced to sell at £900 ono.

Are you sure about the price?

96/97 P plate 104000miles 4 month T&T, i reckon £900 is about right.

Mrs FB would have a fit if I try and by another vehicle for the collection.....

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
My old N reg 900 S Coupe, which I flogged to my brother when he crashed his car, is still going strong 3 years later with 150k+ on the clock. Great cars, lots for your money, but keep them well serviced - one of the small independants will charge a lot less than an authorised garage.

Ghost_Rider said:
clanky said:
For Sale

Are you sure about the price?
As I said, priced to sell! This car don,t owe me anything, I'll be happy to see it go to a good home.

Now how do I import a bloody picture?

Stokers and technology-a dangerous combination!! :lol:

I wouldn't know as I'm not/never have been an OM you cheeky fcuker!!!!!! I'm on tiff's pay-that's all you need to know! What type ship are you joining then?