• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Saab 900S Weekenders Machine

For Sale
P Reg 104K T&T till 04/06. In immaculate Panther black. All the usual 900sNG goodies, plus rare factory alloys and stacks of service history. My impending sea draft forces a reluctant sale, hence priced to sell at £900 ono.
A sublime sports saloon, making the ideal 2nd car or weekenders wagon.

Will add photo when I have less Kroni coursing thru my veins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

clanky said:
For Sale
P Reg 104K T&T till 04/06. In immaculate Panther black. All the usual 900sNG goodies, plus rare factory alloys and stacks of service history. My impending sea draft forces a reluctant sale, hence priced to sell at £900 ono.

Are you sure about the price?

96/97 P plate 104000miles 4 month T&T, i reckon £900 is about right.

Mrs FB would have a fit if I try and by another vehicle for the collection.....

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
My old N reg 900 S Coupe, which I flogged to my brother when he crashed his car, is still going strong 3 years later with 150k+ on the clock. Great cars, lots for your money, but keep them well serviced - one of the small independants will charge a lot less than an authorised garage.

Ghost_Rider said:
clanky said:
For Sale

Are you sure about the price?
As I said, priced to sell! This car don,t owe me anything, I'll be happy to see it go to a good home.

Now how do I import a bloody picture?

I wouldn't know as I'm not/never have been an OM you cheeky fcuker!!!!!! I'm on tiff's pay-that's all you need to know! What type ship are you joining then?

Latest Threads