SA80A2 Bags

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by LAIT, Jan 4, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm looking for a suitably robust bag for an SA80A2 and all the usual attachments. I've looked at a couple online and they all seem scaled for HK9 variants.

Can any of the gurus recommend one: the issue one simply won't do for a variety of dull reasons.

Thank you.

(Apologies if I haven't used the correct terminology)
  2. Yes please. I'll happily pay you for it (or for an extended loan?) - thank you very much.
  3. There's an issue one? :) Jot down what you want to put in it and maximum size - I'll see what's about. A box any good?
  4. Hi CC. A box won't work (again, dull reasons) but I did look at it.

There's an issue single weapon bag?
  5. msr

msr LE

bubble wrap, black nasty and one of those strong plastic bags from the stores not good enough?
  6. Also (as I appear to be in the right company) I need a peli case capable of holding 2 black bags worth of kit. Which model do I need?
  7. Errrrr....very totally not. :)
  8. ....self deleted
  9. It just needs to contain 1 x SA80A2, 1 x ACOG, usual furniture, 9 x usual mags, 1 x P226 with mags and all associated anciliaries for both. Thank you.
  10. What's wrong with hessian sacks like everyone else uses?
    • Like Like x 4
  11. Think we're getting wires crossed - I take it you were originally on about the weapons bundle for 4 to 5 weapons not a single issue one.

There are a few holdalls with SA80 slots on the side - will have a gander and see whats about.
  12. Only people I've ever seen with the issued single rifle bag is the RAF... everyone else uses hessian sacks.

Get yourself to Bastion or KAF, the stitches there used to knock up and sell such bags. Used to be loads on the Jinglie markets.
  13. Peli Cases

Probably one of the ones on the last couple of pages.