• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

SA80A2 Bags

LAIT

Old-Salt
I'm looking for a suitably robust bag for an SA80A2 and all the usual attachments. I've looked at a couple online and they all seem scaled for HK9 variants.

Can any of the gurus recommend one: the issue one simply won't do for a variety of dull reasons.

Thank you.

(Apologies if I haven't used the correct terminology)

I'm looking for a suitably robust bag for an SA80A2 and all the usual attachments. I've looked at a couple online and they all seem scaled for HK9 variants.

Can any of the gurus recommend one: the issue one simply won't do for a variety of dull reasons.

Thank you.

(Apologies if I haven't used the correct terminology)
There's an issue one? :) Jot down what you want to put in it and maximum size - I'll see what's about. A box any good?

LAIT

Old-Salt
Also (as I appear to be in the right company) I need a peli case capable of holding 2 black bags worth of kit. Which model do I need?

There's an issue one? :) Jot down what you want to put in it and maximum size - I'll see what's about. A box any good?
It just needs to contain 1 x SA80A2, 1 x ACOG, usual furniture, 9 x usual mags, 1 x P226 with mags and all associated anciliaries for both. Thank you.

Hi CC. A box won't work (again, dull reasons) but I did look at it.

There's an issue single weapon bag?
Think we're getting wires crossed - I take it you were originally on about the weapons bundle for 4 to 5 weapons not a single issue one.

There are a few holdalls with SA80 slots on the side - will have a gander and see whats about.

Only people I've ever seen with the issued single rifle bag is the RAF... everyone else uses hessian sacks.

Get yourself to Bastion or KAF, the stitches there used to knock up and sell such bags. Used to be loads on the Jinglie markets.

Try peli mate they do made to order cases or is it just a bag type you need mate?

I needed one for tabs.. Wallop! It was already made though but it's worth a shot.

Or go to the Tailors with a box of chocs and a cheeky smile theyll probs have you one knocked up in codura in a few days if they are any good.

Latest Threads