SA80 to get binned in 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
#2
Warrior-Webbing said:
Where did you get your info from? Link?
It is just a rumour at present, but from the sources I got it from, its a distinct possibility.

hope it happens, I'm sick of being let down time and time again by the SA80 :evil:
 
#3
Randy_McNob said:
Thank god for that.

What an unreliable bit of kit.


The Army are looking into the possibility of the Steyr AUG as a direct replacement, and I'm all for it, what a great weapon.
Yeh right.
 
#4
Randy_McNob said:
Warrior-Webbing said:
Where did you get your info from? Link?
It is just a rumour at present, but from the sources I got it from, its a distinct possibility.

hope it happens, I'm sick of being let down time and time again by the SA80 :evil:
Who are you and what do you want?
 
#5
Randy_McNob said:
Warrior-Webbing said:
Where did you get your info from? Link?
It is just a rumour at present, but from the sources I got it from, its a distinct possibility.

hope it happens, I'm sick of being let down time and time again by the SA80 :evil:
I'm sick of being let down by utterly shite Wahs! :evil:
 
#9
Randy_McNob said:
Thank god for that.

What an unreliable bit of kit.

The Army are looking into the possibility of the Steyr AUG as a direct replacement, and I'm all for it, what a great weapon.
this post is complete and utter drivel.

PLEASE! post the link to where you got this info. if its true I bet it was on an airsoft site.

the steyer aug is NO improvement over the sa80.
in fact, having used and carried both rifles for years in my military career (NZ and Brit Armys) i can say without doubt the SA80A2 is by far more accurate and more reliable.

Randy_McNob, you a cadet by any chance? anyway your someone who has never used or carried a AUG thats for sure.

that said, this one post wonder is plobably the latest pathetic WAH attempt by a regular ARRSEr.
 
#10
Randy_McNob said:
Warrior-Webbing said:
Where did you get your info from? Link?
It is just a rumour at present, but from the sources I got it from, its a distinct possibility.

hope it happens, I'm sick of being let down time and time again by the SA80 :evil:
Fcuk all wrong with the A2. What newspaper you work for then?
 

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#12
So they are going to replace the 5 year old A2 which is perfectly good with the Steyr which came out in 1977?

Sounds logical to me.

WAH!
 
#13
Randy_McNob said:
And what, pray tell, is a 'WAH'?? :?

I've only joined today.
either your a inane stupid civvy p*ick who has never served, or a regular arrser with a pathetic wah attempt.

if you had ever been in you would know what a 'wah' is.

bore off tool.
 
#14
DrStealth said:
Randy_McNob said:
Thank god for that.

What an unreliable bit of kit.

The Army are looking into the possibility of the Steyr AUG as a direct replacement, and I'm all for it, what a great weapon.
this post is complete and utter drivel.

PLEASE! post the link to where you got this info. if its true I bet it was on an airsoft site.

the steyer aug is NO improvement over the sa80.
in fact, having used and carried both rifles for years in my military career (NZ and Brit Armys) i can say without doubt the SA80A2 is by far more accurate and more reliable.

Randy_McNob, you a cadet by any chance? anyway your someone who has never used or carried a AUG thats for sure.

that said, this one post wonder is plobably the latest pathetic WAH attempt by a regular ARRSEr.
The A2 is much better, of course, but you still have the reliability issues that have always plagued it.

I have used an AUG on several occasions, nice weapon, nice to handle and good quality.

Knowing the British Army we will just get the A3...then the A4...then the A5 etc etc of the SA80 though
 
#15
Randy_McNob said:
Thank god for that.

What an unreliable bit of kit.


The Army are looking into the possibility of the Steyr AUG as a direct replacement, and I'm all for it, what a great weapon.
CNUT
 
#16
Randy_McNob said:
The A2 is much better, of course, but you still have the reliability issues that have always plagued it.
I have used an AUG on several occasions, nice weapon, nice to handle and good quality.

Knowing the British Army we will just get the A3...then the A4...then the A5 etc etc of the SA80 though
No you dont........you are a cadet arnt you!
 
#17
Old_Gregg said:
Randy_McNob said:
Warrior-Webbing said:
Where did you get your info from? Link?
It is just a rumour at present, but from the sources I got it from, its a distinct possibility.

hope it happens, I'm sick of being let down time and time again by the SA80 :evil:
Fcuk all wrong with the A2. What newspaper you work for then?
None.

but if the Daily Sport are taking on, I'm applying
 
#20
Randy_McNob said:
Old_Gregg said:
Randy_McNob said:
Warrior-Webbing said:
Where did you get your info from? Link?
It is just a rumour at present, but from the sources I got it from, its a distinct possibility.

hope it happens, I'm sick of being let down time and time again by the SA80 :evil:
Fcuk all wrong with the A2. What newspaper you work for then?
None.

but if the Daily Sport are taking on, I'm applying

I like a man who knows his limitations
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Top