Sa80 (L85a2) vs SLR (L1A1)

They age old question... Wherever I've gone there has been an old boy explaining how the SA80 is a BB Gun and is part of the down fall of the British Army. Also I've heard how we should have kept 7.62. But those who have used both weapons on opps, what do you think?

In my considered view, you are a bit of a pratt.

Which would offer the most effective way to put me out of my misery at finding yet another SA80 v SLR thread?

They age old question... Wherever I've gone there has been an old boy explaining how the SA80 is a BB Gun and is part of the down fall of the British Army. Also I've heard how we should have kept 7.62. But those who have used both weapons on opps, what do you think?
Kill yourself

Speaking of someone who has used both, it is my considered technical, nay - expert opinion, that if you shoot someone in the head with either, the chances are they will end up dead. Or with a severe headache.

MB

Speaking of someone who has used both, it is my considered technical, nay - expert opinion, that if you shoot someone in the head with either, the chances are they will end up dead. Or with a severe headache.
or CGS

A bone question indeed - interesting user name too Jim

...but that makes it easy to stab yourself in the foot. I'm not sure that the SA80-fitted bayonet will reach the floor.