SA80 cleaning kit

Im looking for a good site to buy a few parts for the SA80 cleaning kit other than ebay/surplusandoutdoors because ebay is not got what im after and surplusandoutdoors have a shite service. Any help here would be much appreciated
thanks

Im looking for a good site to buy a few parts for the SA80 cleaning kit other than ebay/surplusandoutdoors because ebay is not got what im after and surplusandoutdoors have a shite service. Any help here would be much appreciated
thanks
Why would you want, or need to??

thanks
Cover it in honey then dip it in sand - finally jetwash off with a pressure washer - should work a treat after that.

Are you a cadet?

Don't buy an issued cleaning kit, as you will be issued one. Also don't buy one because it's full of useless crap like a bit of sponge pushed onto a lolly stick!

If you really want to blow cash on cleaning materials to clean one of Betty's rifles then buy yourself a .2LR/.223/5.56 boresnake and a small dropper bottle of Break-Free CLP from any good gun shop. You will find these items will make cleaning no.8s and L98s, LSWs a lot easier. Everything else you need is in the issued kit. (Or should be)

Hoppe's .22 Caliber Rifle Boresnake .223, 5.56mm Calibre Centrefire Rimfire Cleaner 24011 Bore Snake

Midwayuk - Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust Preventative) .68 oz Liquid

Yes I do know .22 is 5.56/ I also know how long it takes to get a jammed boresnake out of a rifle. They're ok for shotguns but not in small calibres - not in anything of mine.

Yes I do know .22 is 5.56/ I also know how long it takes to get a jammed boresnake out of a rifle. They're ok for shotguns but not in small calibres - not in anything of mine.
Have you got the right size for the rifle or did yours snap the bootlace? Personally I've never known a snake get jammed and I've used .17, a .22 and a 7.62 versions. Seen plenty of patches and pull throughs jammed in barrels as a CFAV though!

A .22 boresnake. Yes great idea. Explain that to the armourer when you can't get it out again!
Never had a problem with mine, works a treat.

A quick share for the private shooters, you may or may not know most popular and expensive civvy weapon oil's are more or less automatic transmission fluid(ATX). Many police departments here in the USA buy ATX by the drum and cut it with 10% synthetic engine oil and then issue it in cleaning kits. A pint of ATX costs me about 2 quid compared to a squirt of Hoppes for around a fiver.

The only way to jam a bore snake in 5.56 is to put a cleaning patch in the loop.

Maybe if you had a really filthy barrel and didn't put any solvent/oil on the front of the floss or down the barrel you might jam it, but then you've got to be stupid. RTFM.

Have you got the right size for the rifle or did yours snap the bootlace? Personally I've never known a snake get jammed and I've used .17, a .22 and a 7.62 versions. Seen plenty of patches and pull throughs jammed in barrels as a CFAV though!
Not mine but I was in teh gunsmith's when I saw him removing one. Saw the bill too!