• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

SA80 ACOG adaptor

because we plan to made a copy issue ACOG adaptor for the airsoft sa80 :oops:

so we need some information about it . if this is Prohibited, I will never mention this anymore :(

Walt190 said:

so we need some information about it . if this is Prohibited, I will never mention this anymore :(
If you've got the acog and the stanag rail just design an adaptor that looks like the one in the picture. It's only for a toy gun ffs!

EX_STAB said:
Walt190 said:

If you've got the acog and the stanag rail just design an adaptor that looks like the one in the picture. It's only for a toy gun ffs!
Sorry man....so just want a few closeup photo(like top view and rigth view), that is enough........ :shakefist:

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Contact the Infantry Trials & Development Unit in Warminster (google them for contact details) and ask if the information is releasable.

Latest Threads