SA80 ACOG adaptor

Is this an airsoft thing? Surely you would be taught how to mount the ACOG when it was issued to you?

because we plan to made a copy issue ACOG adaptor for the airsoft sa80 :oops:

so we need some information about it . if this is Prohibited, I will never mention this anymore :(

Walt190 said:

so we need some information about it . if this is Prohibited, I will never mention this anymore :(
If you've got the acog and the stanag rail just design an adaptor that looks like the one in the picture. It's only for a toy gun ffs!

EX_STAB said:
Walt190 said:

If you've got the acog and the stanag rail just design an adaptor that looks like the one in the picture. It's only for a toy gun ffs!
Sorry man....so just want a few closeup photo(like top view and rigth view), that is enough........ :shakefist:

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Contact the Infantry Trials & Development Unit in Warminster (google them for contact details) and ask if the information is releasable.

napier said:
Contact the Infantry Trials & Development Unit in Warminster (google them for contact details) and ask if the information is releasable.
Mike GOLDEN will have that info. Easier if you ask me.

What about the kid with his 12 bolt shotgun, surely he will know?