SA vs Argentina

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by BobMugabe, Oct 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now gentlemen (term used loosely), I have seen the debate re England's win turning into a devolution debate in another thread. So to get you boring gits off the subject, my prediction for tonight - SA 24 Argentina 12. PS this from a Saffer who served in a Jock regiment.
  2. Ah now Bob, you load me onto the horns of a dilemma.

Do I support the Boks on the tried-and-trusted basis of Englishmen everywhere supporting any team that plays against the Argentinians, French or Germans but then we end up playing them in the final?

Or do I pray for a fluke Pumas win so that we face the weaker team next week, moving towards a re-run of The Falklands 25 years on, where we win again (although this time without the aid of the Jocks, Taffs, Paddys, Gurkhas and assorted other folk)?
  3. Aaah FB I admire your sentiments but resistance is futile. Support the Boks and accept second place , go on, you know you want to!
  4. I'll be pulling for the Argies.

Purely because I would rather hand it to them in the final.
  5. Argies for me for the same reasons as the Guru
  6. Well, here's a deal if the Argies win, I'll buy the first round on an ARRSe crawl in Galsgow.
  7. And the fact that there are to many Bok’s in the Regt to take the piss if it all goes t*ts :oops:

Can’t think of any Argies in the unit :D
  8. Oooh hell, that may come back to bite you when teh Boks win!
  9. Puma's to hunt down the Springbok's,20-15
  10. SA 15, Argentina 13...probably be a battle of attrition too...good game guaranteed.

11. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

24-6 to SA, looks like Argentina are on a bit of a decent.
  12. Next saturday night is going to be a fun one! Prepare for a world of pain.
  13. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Coming to get you boys!
  14. ok...was right about Argentina getting 13...bit wrong about RSA getting 15 though. Shambles.

Should be a tough final.