SA Police Dispensing "Justice".

He appears to have been dragged / carried a short distance to get away from a hostile crowd when he would not get in the 'van'. Not a good idea, but later dying in custody (being beaten to death) horrendous.
As my strapline says, I forsee more deaths.

Well, at least the media and the trendy wendies can't whine about the police being racist this time...

..and perhaps the chap should have just stfu and got in the van without kicking off.

Rodney2q

It's not Little Puddlington on the Marsh down there as many people seem unable to grasp.
I watched Louis Theroux's "Law and Disorder in Johannesburg" the other night. I don't know if the situation has changed since 2008, but it was certainly eye opening. Well worth watching if you're interested by such things.

When I first saw it I assumed he was accused of something really heinous and that it was basically mob justice. Turns out he'd parked his taxi in the wrong place. Things really escalate down there I guess.

I dunno, it looked like a piece of monumental stupidity all round rather than a deliberate act.

Not sure which is more worrying to be honest, that they are so wicked as do it on purpose, or such imbeciles that they did it by accident.

I watched Louis Theroux's "Law and Disorder in Johannesburg" the other night. I don't know if the situation has changed since 2008, but it was certainly eye opening. Well worth watching if you're interested by such things.

Yes, I watched that, Theroux got into a couple of horrific situations, he genuinely looked as if he was going to die, it was very scarey stuff, I agree with DD, riveting TV.

However cruel and vicious white racist coppers can be, black on es can be much worse, and not just in South Africa either.

At least the poor fella won't have to share a cell with John Mongrel's mates.

B

bokkatankie

Yes, I watched that, Theroux got into a couple of horrific situations, he genuinely looked as if he was going to die, it was very scarey stuff, I agree with DD, riveting TV.
It is always such a shame that his bodyguards are never in the picture, same with Kemp and co. Real danger my ARRSE.

Latest Threads