SA Police Dispensing "Justice".

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by billybongo, Feb 28, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. Rainbow Nation black policemen seem rather crueller to black men than were the Apartheid Nation white ones.

2. He appears to have been dragged / carried a short distance to get away from a hostile crowd when he would not get in the 'van'. Not a good idea, but later dying in custody (being beaten to death) horrendous.
    As my strapline says, I forsee more deaths.

3. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

It's not Little Puddlington on the Marsh down there as many people seem unable to grasp.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well, at least the media and the trendy wendies can't whine about the police being racist this time...

..and perhaps the chap should have just stfu and got in the van without kicking off.

Rodney2q

5. I watched Louis Theroux's "Law and Disorder in Johannesburg" the other night. I don't know if the situation has changed since 2008, but it was certainly eye opening. Well worth watching if you're interested by such things.

6. This is how it should be done, bit like Wimbledon or Perth on a quiet night:

Attached Files:

7. When I first saw it I assumed he was accused of something really heinous and that it was basically mob justice. Turns out he'd parked his taxi in the wrong place. Things really escalate down there I guess.

8. Somewhat different than the British traffic officer fitness test which involves eating 15 bacon sarnies in one go from a burger stand on the A470. Apparently 6 died during one attempt.

• Like Like x 2
  9. That would never had happened in Kent.

• Like Like x 9
  10. I dunno, it looked like a piece of monumental stupidity all round rather than a deliberate act.

Not sure which is more worrying to be honest, that they are so wicked as do it on purpose, or such imbeciles that they did it by accident.

11. Yes, I watched that, Theroux got into a couple of horrific situations, he genuinely looked as if he was going to die, it was very scarey stuff, I agree with DD, riveting TV.