• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

s4c - THE MARK OF CAIN - have you seen anything so offensive

I may be pissed this saturday evening - but i have never been so offended as when i turned the goggle box on and saw this shiite....anybody else seen it??

See about 6 other threads.

It's pi55-poor bollox.

But maybe "it may show soldiers what not to turn into", as Libby Purves wrote in The Times.

Now Biscuits_AB will magically appear, with his Buckfast, dog and thesis . . .

"Whence is that goodly fragrance?"

I for one am profoundly grateful to the producers of this programme.

After only two minutes I decided there had to be something better to do, and went down the pub instead. Backed by the local drunk, I proceeded to lay down a screen of really fine pints, and am now home, happy, fat, farting and merrily confused. Instead of watching a programme about squaddies.

Several good pints? Or some arrseflap's controversial impression of life in green and dusty?

You be the judge.

Latest Threads