• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

S10 mask - best place to buy?

Being new to this forum I was wondering if one of you could help me with my problem.

I was lookin to buy a S10 mask and wanted to know if all the masks on the market are used or if I could buy one in brand new condition? And where I can find a good webshop to buy it?

thx for your help, since I'm not from the UK and don't know much about your military shops.

Tankred said:
walt_of_the_walts said:
Brand new and unissued with instructions

http://www.strikeforcesupplies.co.uk/index.php?method=stock&id=20040&from=72

Filter Canister +£6.00

But why are you wanting one? Know something the rest of us don't?
Looks good. I read that there is a black version of filters for the S10. Can they be bought too?
You are an airsofter, arent you?

The filter is foil wrapped for minty freshness. I don't know what colour it is but I'd be very surprised if it was fuchsia or burnt orange!

I think it will be black. Like all the others... :roll:

Mag_to_grid said:
Think he is after the Sf10 lenses for that "1st on the balcony" look
Except that the first man and all the others were wearing the old S6 :) And the old noddy suit seperate hoods - hardly fire retardant. At least on the Princes Gate balcony. There may have been other balconies in other places.

Methinks the first post was a WAH as who in their right mind would ask such a question on such a mercilessly pi$$-taking website such as ARRSE ? :D

D_B

Latest Threads