S/Sgt, WO2 boarding.

sleeper

Old-Salt
Just had a look at the boarding of individuals on said board and realised that not a single Artisan S/SGT will board this year. I think manning and records have just about broke every rule they have made this year with promotions. I had a L/Cpl Armourer promoted the other day to Cpl who was unqualified and not enough service under his belt. He did not board but out of the blue was posted and promoted. Are we as a Corp with all the redundancies and NTT promoting candidates not ready for the next rank?

spaz

LE
Just had a look at the boarding of individuals on said board and realised that not a single Artisan S/SGT will board this year. I think manning and records have just about broke every rule they have made this year with promotions. I had a L/Cpl Armourer promoted the other day to Cpl who was unqualified and not enough service under his belt. He did not board but out of the blue was posted and promoted. Are we as a Corp with all the redundancies and NTT promoting candidates not ready for the next rank?

I take it you're not including the Artisan SSgts in lines 265,320,321,503,541,542,544,644 and 684 then?

Plus all of the blokes who are listed as awaiting SJAR but will also board.

Oops - sound of a thread grinding to a halt!

spaz

LE
@sleeper update for you, considering not a single artisan went to the board I'd like to congratulate the 19 Artisans who were selected for promotion to WO2 on this month's board and also the 20 Artisans who have been granted acting WO2 for the next 12 months.

How, in 2015, are ranks being mis-abbreviated as S/Sgt and L/Cpl? That was unacceptable 30 years ago!!!

sleeper

Old-Salt
Not a single VM Artisan
pfffttt
Too many thrusting Tiffys
Oh yes and most of them Tiffys have been waiting 5 years for the pleasure:-D

Latest Threads