S#ag bangles

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Nov 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It seems that by wearing certain coloured bangles,and by people touching them,it may lead to sex.Could someone please enlighten me?

EDIT to add

It is true?

According to rumors, girls who wore the jewelry implied they were willing to engage in various acts with whoever pulled them from their wrists; the acts ranged from hugging and kissing to sexual intercourse, and were determined by the bracelet's color. In October 2003, the rumors were prominent enough in Gainesville, Florida's Alachua Elementary School that the principal banned the bracelets to avert disruption and inappropriate comments about them.They were subsequently banned in other schools around Florida and elsewhere. Those jelly bracelets from the 1980's are still being used today, but they have a completely different purpose than when Madonna & Cyndi Lauper wore them.

The colors each have a coded meaning as follows:

Yellow - indicates the wearer is willing to HUG
    Pink - indicates the wearer is willing to give a hickey
    Orange - indicates the wearer is willing to KISS
    Black - indicates that the wearer will have regular "missionary" sex
    White - indicates the wearer will "FLASH" what they have
    Glittery Yellow - indicates HUGGING and KISSING is acceptable
    Glittery Pink - willing to "flash" (show) a body part
    Glittery Purple - wearer is willing to French (open mouth) kiss
    Glittery Blue - wearer is willing to perform anal sex
    Glittery Green - indicates that the wearer is willing to "69" (mutual oral sex)
    Glittery Clear - indicates that the wearer will let the snappee "feel up" or touch any body part they want
  3. Is it like that 80's film starring Al Pacino where, according to the colour of handkerchief hanging out your back pocket, you signify whether you're into water-sports, scat, double-poling, tromboning, tossing salad or just a plain old cuddle? Mind you it was about dirty bottom touchers so I had to watch it through bleach filled diving goggles.
  4. Don't get involved. That's the simple answer. The last thing you want is to be fingering the wrong colour bangle and end up being some huge Navvies w*nk sock.
  5. i've got one thats red, navy & a sort of skyblue
    whats that get me then?
  6. I favour these sort of bangles.
    Once they're on your "partner" you can have whatever sort of sex you fancy.

7. they would make interesting anti pedo devices!

just real tight!!!!!

if the balls are black they are not CUMMING up your back!
  8. I snapped a gold one once... her parents chased me right out the playground... I was lucky to get to my cars door and close it against them. Phew... not playing that game again. Bloody daily mail!
  9. Wad of cash and a council house for single mums
  10. These would be more the sort of Bangles I would be interested in

Attached Files:

11. I always thought that this was the purpose of the ribbons on Spams' uniforms.
  12. My 14yr old daughter is going to get a slap when she gets home, she wears a Glittery Blue & Green. The little sh1t then I going to kick fcuk out of her boyfriend.
  13. Why Pox

Cos he wears a blue bangle and wont give it ??
  14. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

She's not wearing them anymore ;)
  15. 'he and his friends at school are using the bands to facilitate kissing, a bit like kiss chase.'

Well, another favourite school yard game bites the dust, what a sterile way to describe what this mum probably did when she was younger anyway.... everyones played 'kiss chase' havent;y they?