Ryanair passengers strip for calendar

The calendar needs all of your support in order to raise the $4.3 billion to start a new rival airline :)

Only £7.99 with free shipping anywhere in the world, come on guys, you know you want one!

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Strange. Just yesterday reading about a bunch of local Council swamp donkeys who had done a 'nude' calendar I remarked to Strife Div "The next bunch of tossers I hear about doing YET ANOTHER ******* nude calendar are getting three dog turds in a shoe box through the post". I may go back on my word.

The calendar needs all of your support in order to raise the $4.3 billion to start a new rival airline :)
You don't need $4.3b to start an airline sweet pea. Just ask the blonde fourth from left if she has ever considered selling herself to an extremely rich old pervert and the jobs jobbed.

Heres some other birds pissed off with cheap airlines.

[video=youtube;ZAg0lUYHHFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAg0lUYHHFc[/video]

If you want this to work, you'll have to obey Arrse rules 1 and 2:

Rule 1: All women wishing to post should show us their tits.
Rule 2: All women wishing to post should show us their cloppers.

Which seems reasonable; as suck, squeeze, bang, blow has nothing to do with how a jet engine works! :wink:

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Which seems reasonable; as suck, squeeze, bang, blow has nothing to do with how a jet engine works! :wink:
Well spotted. SSBB refers to a four stroke engine. Suck Squeeze Bang Blow is a registered trade mark ™ of Iron Duke Global psv © and our designated Franchisees. Our lawyers are watching.

But since we are chatting, one wonders if any of the Calender Girls have considered being strapped down onto a block of pure white travertine marble with spotlights on in an industrial unit close to an airport while a scary old guy in a wing chair strokes a white cat just out of shot while quietly humming "I wish I was in Dixie" in a tuneless monotone?