Ryanair passengers strip for calendar

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by girlshatelyingair, Dec 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Girls That Hate Lyingair — Welcome is a calendar created by some very annoyed, but quite nice looking ex passengers of the famed low cost airline. A nice Xmas pressie to someone (even yourself).

• Like Like x 2
  2. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

I like it ...... :)

3. The computer has just flagged that site up as being loaded with malware.

4. The calendar needs all of your support in order to raise the $4.3 billion to start a new rival airline :)

Only £7.99 with free shipping anywhere in the world, come on guys, you know you want one!

5. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

We'll all buy one if you agree to let us hurl the ugliest of you through the port engine of the 19:55rs 737-800 from Liverpool to Alicante.

6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Strange. Just yesterday reading about a bunch of local Council swamp donkeys who had done a 'nude' calendar I remarked to Strife Div "The next bunch of tossers I hear about doing YET ANOTHER ******* nude calendar are getting three dog turds in a shoe box through the post". I may go back on my word.

You don't need $4.3b to start an airline sweet pea. Just ask the blonde fourth from left if she has ever considered selling herself to an extremely rich old pervert and the jobs jobbed.

Heres some other birds pissed off with cheap airlines.

7. If you want this to work, you'll have to obey Arrse rules 1 and 2:

Rule 1: All women wishing to post should show us their tits.
    Rule 2: All women wishing to post should show us their cloppers.

8. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

The words 'suck, squeeze, bang, blow' spring readily to mind. But not in any form connected with how a jet engine works.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Which seems reasonable; as suck, squeeze, bang, blow has nothing to do with how a jet engine works! :wink:

10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Well spotted. SSBB refers to a four stroke engine. Suck Squeeze Bang Blow is a registered trade mark ™ of Iron Duke Global psv © and our designated Franchisees. Our lawyers are watching.

But since we are chatting, one wonders if any of the Calender Girls have considered being strapped down onto a block of pure white travertine marble with spotlights on in an industrial unit close to an airport while a scary old guy in a wing chair strokes a white cat just out of shot while quietly humming "I wish I was in Dixie" in a tuneless monotone?