Ryanair - Improving?

Ah, Ryanair and odd flights to odd airports from which large profits are taken from speculative purchasing of land and villas before anyone knows shedloads of tourists are about to decend on said odd places..

Funny that.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Ah, Ryanair and odd flights to odd airports from which large profits are taken from speculative purchasing of land and villas before anyone knows shedloads of tourists are about to decend on said odd places..

Funny that.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
Have you just made that up?

Just experienced another RyanAir flight from East Mids to Dinard. Still can't find anything worth complaining about. Apart from the smart Alec crusty who was convinced he was in 9F by the window..... my piggin' seat which was 9A. Dick. Not the company's fault mind.

Just experienced another RyanAir flight from East Mids to Dinard. Still can't find anything worth complaining about. Apart from the smart Alec crusty who was convinced he was in 9F by the window..... my piggin' seat which was 9A. Dick. Not the company's fault mind.
Did you fill him in?

I generally like the Irish, but that bloody website is making it rather more difficult today.

I have used RyanAir over the years, trips back to the NE, and last year went from Girona to Oradea in Romania and it all went smoothly.
When it works it works OK, especially for short trips.

But I remember the website as being far less annoying. She wants to go to Oporto this year, and from Barcelona it's an hour's quick hop. So no frills, just hand-luggage, 'cos it's only a week.

Found the flights, times and reasonable prices, then had to go through the rigmarole of declining luggage check-in, insurances, hotels and the long list of crap I don't need. Got to choose a seat, yay! Choose your seat and pay for it. Bloody hell! It's a cramped seat on a plane and they still charge you extra for it. the flight is only an hour so I'll take the cheapest.
But that whole thing of preference in seats is just a con to up the price and leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Then the pop up if you don't pay preference then you can't take two bags into the cabin. Where did that come from? When did they stop being reasonable?
It's a low-cost airline, I want a low-cost flight this time, but this is pulling the plonker.

Finally get it sorted and try to pay. Bloody site rejects her two credit cards and both have money in them. WTF?
I offer to use mine but then it says have to start all over again and I have to go to work.

Is it just me or is anyone else p1ssed off by their website?

More than happy, tbh. Stansted to Bratislava £36 and return Berlin to Stansted €45 (£41). This includes priority boarding, two cabin bags and seat selection both ways.

I've flown from and to Dublin with both Ryanair and Aer Lingus! Ryanair was consistently better, not fantastic but good enough for European hops!

I've flown from and to Dublin with both Ryanair and Aer Lingus! Ryanair was consistently better, not fantastic but good enough for European hops!
Not too much of a surprise, given that Aer Lingus is basically British Aeroflot with an Irish accent.

Have flown Ryaair, Easyjet number of times for short hops. Haven't had any issues. Great for cheap personal (and sometimes company) travel.

BA used to be half decent but now they are just like any other low cost carrier in short haul. So I don't bother with them unless they are the same price or less or have a much more convenient routing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Don Carlo The NAAFI Bar 71
Hoverpot The NAAFI Bar 12
CptDanjou Travel 24