Ryanair gets spanked over ad

I think we all do. I mean, ryanair are probably the worst airline in europe, but that schoolgirl thing is just, its just lovely.

Worst airline in Europe or not, if they dress the cabin staff like that I'll fly to work every day, even if it means getting up early and going out of my way!

Anyone got a pic? Bloody link won't open!!!

wife a teacher guess who takes her to work everyday when on leave, even when she says there is no need, dammit there is every need :twisted:

Interestingly, at the end of the article it said:
The Herald, which received a complaint from a reader, said they were not prepared to run it again.

The Daily Mail and Scottish Daily Mail had not received any complaints from readers but said they would not run the promotion again.
But there was mention of 13 complaints. Quite apart from the fact that there are always going to be folk who complain, even it there's nothing to actually complain about, just to stay in practice, I see some sort of discrepancy here. Or am I missing something?

MsG

Bugsy said:
Interestingly, at the end of the article it said:
The Herald, which received a complaint from a reader, said they were not prepared to run it again.

The Daily Mail and Scottish Daily Mail had not received any complaints from readers but said they would not run the promotion again.
But there was mention of 13 complaints. Quite apart from the fact that there are always going to be folk who complain, even it there's nothing to actually complain about, just to stay in practice, I see some sort of discrepancy here. Or am I missing something?

MsG
by the same logic, if we were all to complain about the name "Gordon Brown" to the daily fascist, would they have to stop using the name?

arby said:
jamboking said:
wife a teacher guess who takes her to work everyday when on leave, even when she says there is no need, dammit there is every need :twisted:
do you get to help out at sports day? :twisted:
yes i do actually but another pair of hands will not go amiss i am sure! :D

Well feck me, if I could get 1 of my gels to do hr, or owo dressed like that for those prices. Herald readers are charm-ed indeed.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Lovely photo, but Ryanair are so bad at navigation that you would end up with an Arkansas granny instead of a luscious beauty.
mate of mine flew Ryan to Sweden. What the firm didn't tell him was that the airfield was in Finland. I mean, it is a budget airline so one should not expect too much, but being landed in the same country would be reasonable.

You expect far too much OFaH, they got him to the European mainland didn't they, even got the scandanavian region right! Some people want to have their cake and eat it!