Ryanair gets spanked over ad

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by arby, Jan 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. isn't that the best type of teenage behaviour?

2. I think we all do. I mean, ryanair are probably the worst airline in europe, but that schoolgirl thing is just, its just lovely.
  3. Worst airline in Europe or not, if they dress the cabin staff like that I'll fly to work every day, even if it means getting up early and going out of my way!
  4. Anyone got a pic? Bloody link won't open!!!
  5. Anyone got a bigger version of the pic????? lol :twisted:
  6. Fek... do Irish kids fly to school these days?

To be sure, that can hardly be considered green...... got mi coat - heading 4 the door.
  7. wife a teacher guess who takes her to work everyday when on leave, even when she says there is no need, dammit there is every need :twisted:
  8. do you get to help out at sports day? :twisted:
  9. Interestingly, at the end of the article it said:
    But there was mention of 13 complaints. Quite apart from the fact that there are always going to be folk who complain, even it there's nothing to actually complain about, just to stay in practice, I see some sort of discrepancy here. Or am I missing something?

10. by the same logic, if we were all to complain about the name "Gordon Brown" to the daily fascist, would they have to stop using the name?
  11. yes i do actually but another pair of hands will not go amiss i am sure! :D
  12. Found this

Attached Files:

13. and this .. getting there

Attached Files:

14. I know, those prices!! so low!
  15. Well feck me, if I could get 1 of my gels to do hr, or owo dressed like that for those prices. Herald readers are charm-ed indeed.