Ryanair are a bunch of cnuts. Discuss

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Kromeriz, Sep 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. https://www.bookryanair.com/SkySales/SessionLocked.html?o=/SkySales/booking.aspx?culture=en-gb&lc=en-gb&s=regdi4dukp45rrak

Family member passed away. Dislike Ryanair with passion. Trying to book the ... cheapest... and it ain.t cheap tickets and then this...

[h=1]Error - Your session has been locked[/h]We are experiencing some difficulties with the website. Please wait 10 seconds and if you are not redirected back click here.
    If you have already submitted payment your new reservation or flight change MAY have been confirmed.
    Before starting again please firstly check your email account to see if you have received an email travel itinerary or alternatively you can check to see if your transaction processed by going to Manage Booking section of our website and completing the information required in Option 2.

Now waiting to log back on again and go through that cryptic quiz - wouldn.t mind so much if I could the feckin thing.

Tozzers. And that is before I mention the w**kers who work at Stansted for Ryanair.

Krom.

2. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Ryanair, you get what you pay for. I use them all th time and they're ok if you have a survival plan. If you're an occasional or first time user then you're dead meat. Or a cash cow for their ridiculous prices. Same thing really.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I wouldn't fly with them if they were the last airline in the world.

Sorry for your loss

• Like Like x 1
  4. I think your opening statement says it all. Would sooner walk than try and book a ticket with any of the Mickey Mouse airlines! By the time you've paid the "extras" that are inclusive with professional airlines and discovered that their cabin baggage is smaller than anyone else's and paid £40 for their compliant bag, might as well booked a scheduled flight with a major carrier!

Won't go into the cost of not "checking in on-line"!

5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Sorry you lost one. Short term, BA are often cheaper.

Ryan Air.jpg

• Like Like x 15
  6. 65€ return? My, that’s a good deal.
    Would sir like to sit?
    Do I have a choice?
    No.
    OK, I’ll sit in the most cramped seat with the ridiculously fat twat taking up 50% of my seat and 300% of my baggage allowance.
    That’ll be another 150€
    Are you paying by credit card?
    Do I have a choice?
    No.
    Then yes.
    That’ll be 20€
    Are you planning on breathing?
    There, managed some discussion.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Flying into Graz last year, checked in bag went missing from baggage claim. My mate nipped outside to have a look whilst I was checking everybody inside. He found an 'Oirish' family with 3 times as many bags as persons waiting by the bus stop with my bag and a few others that weren't theirs.

Most other affected passengers were assuming the bags had been lost/delayed by the handlers.

Turns out the scam was a family would book on the 1p per flight deals, check-in outbound with no baggage, check-in inbound with hand luggage containing the valuables from whatever could be gotten from the carousel.

They're not called pikey-air for nothing.

8. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Book early (I appreciate Kromeriz doesn't have that luxury). Book a reserved seat (and get either the front row or the emergency exits). If the flight you're on doesn't do Reserved do Priority boarding. Take only hand luggage and obey the rules on size and single bag. Buy a bottle of water and a Kitkat before you board. Get into comfy-ish seat with extra legroom that you've booked. Sleep. Repeat on return journey. Have a good book and a relaxed attitude for any delays. Have a pretty girl to have dinner with on arrival in destination.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I point blank refuse to fly with these *******, drives my doris nuts. OP should have started a poll!

10. Please feel free
    Still trying to book the feckin flights

AND

Me and Czech keyboards do not get on... Polls are technical... for me.

11. If ryanaire was the last arline standing i would never fly again they ate a set of fuckwits

12. Ryanair customers. People who expect champagne service for lemonade prices, Discuss!

• Like Like x 4
  13. I can't travel with such companies, shit seats, shit slots, shit on shit.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

I make it a rule to never fly with cannibals. How can you be sure that the victims were fuckwits though?

• Like Like x 1