• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Ryan Giggs

A bit slow i know, but i dont normally read papers or listen to the news bores the fuck out of me. Oh well.

Oh and for just coming out with it and not beating around the bush, he was the one who decided to place his sheep poo covered penis into a attention seaking media willy bucket. If indeed he did. :)

Not at all cant stand the paper, or any for that matter. I look eslewhere for the important stuff, it's easier than sifting through the pages and pages of the only way is essex shit to find something worth a mention. Im digging myself in a hole now, brillaint.

More skill needed Grasshopper.
For defo, im probably a great example of someone who is keen to join the army thinks it would be a great idea to join a forum full of blokes who are in the know only to get verbally anal raped for being thick or asking stuipd questions. Looks like ill need to learn fast or do one.

For defo, im probably a great example of someone who is keen to join the army thinks it would be a great idea to join a forum full of blokes who are in the know only to get verbally anal raped for being thick or asking stuipd questions. Looks like ill need to learn fast or do one.
No need to learn fast.

Not at all cant stand the paper, or any for that matter. I look eslewhere for the important stuff, it's easier than sifting through the pages and pages of the only way is essex shit to find something worth a mention. Im digging myself in a hole now, brillaint.
Try the Grauniad.

Latest Threads