Ryan Giggs

To the hole!

Attachments

Apparently he one of the "named" in the super injunction shite that is plastered everywhere.

A bit slow i know, but i dont normally read papers or listen to the news bores the fuck out of me. Oh well.

Oh and for just coming out with it and not beating around the bush, he was the one who decided to place his sheep poo covered penis into a attention seaking media willy bucket. If indeed he did. :)

A bit slow i know, but i dont normally read papers or listen to the news bores the fuck out of me. Oh well.
Sounds like you'll be a valuable asset to the Army. Best of luck.

Didnt know reading the sun was admired as an "asset" to soldiering. Best i grab a copy and pack that too then.

Didnt know reading the sun was admired as an "asset" to soldiering. Best i grab a copy and pack that too then.
If you think the Sun is the be-all & end-all where news is concerned, maybe you should have a word with yourself!

Not at all cant stand the paper, or any for that matter. I look eslewhere for the important stuff, it's easier than sifting through the pages and pages of the only way is essex shit to find something worth a mention. Im digging myself in a hole now, brillaint.

Sorry, not sure what a WAH is at all. I was just being thick and assumed you were being serious.

More skill needed Grasshopper.
For defo, im probably a great example of someone who is keen to join the army thinks it would be a great idea to join a forum full of blokes who are in the know only to get verbally anal raped for being thick or asking stuipd questions. Looks like ill need to learn fast or do one.

Not at all cant stand the paper, or any for that matter. I look eslewhere for the important stuff, it's easier than sifting through the pages and pages of the only way is essex shit to find something worth a mention. Im digging myself in a hole now, brillaint.
Try the Grauniad.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
1 Miscellaneous Jokes 0
DesktopCommando The Intelligence Cell 27
woopert The Intelligence Cell 33