RWC Prankster - Well done or waster?

Well Done or Waster

• Good on you, initiative shown.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Attachments

At a nock down price of £1500 quid per ticket, this man was able to attend the cup final. What do you think he does for a living? £85 pw certainly doesn't pay for it.

JJ

OpsO

Old-Salt
Fair play to him, muppet security for letting him get through in the first place.

According to the link that guy is unemployed. If he is living on benefits and can afford to go to the world cup final he should be investigated for fraud.

No, He is a kunt. If we had won and he had been a saffer that's what we would be saying. So a kunt, is a kunt, is a kunt.
I have noticed of late that there has been a slight change in 'rugby fan', it is recent and perhaps temporary, but none -the -less it worries me. I dont mean the average type that you get at the 'shed' each weekend, but the increasing number of morons walking though town carrying cans of wife beater singing adapted soccer chants and being a pain in the ass. I hope, now that the world cup is over, that they exchange their England Rugby shirts for their (insert soccer team name) home strip. I can only imagine that this pillock is one of them, not one of us.
Football, a game for gentlemen played by hooligans.
Rugby, a game for hooligans played by gentlemen.

762baynet said:
No, He is a kunt. If we had won and he had been a saffer that's what we would be saying. So a kunt, is a kunt, is a kunt.
I have noticed of late that there has been a slight change in 'rugby fan', it is recent and perhaps temporary, but none -the -less it worries me. I dont mean the average type that you get at the 'shed' each weekend, but the increasing number of morons walking though town carrying cans of wife beater singing adapted soccer chants and being a pain in the ass. I hope, now that the world cup is over, that they exchange their England Rugby shirts for their (insert soccer team name) home strip. I can only imagine that this pillock is one of them, not one of us.
Hear hear well said!!!

He is definitely a kunt, should be shot with all the other football inspired chav scum. A true rugby fan would not have even dreamt of doing such an embarrassing thing. We lost, the better team one that’s all there is to it, he should have accepted it, tw@t!

Thay shoul dhave let him run and then let the likes of Sarkey, Robinson and Habana see if they can chase him down and smash him good and proper.

Having some of those lads put a big tackle in would discourge anyone from trying it again.

bobath said:
Thay shoul dhave let him run and then let the likes of Sarkey, Robinson and Habana see if they can chase him down and smash him good and proper.

Having some of those lads put a big tackle in would discourge anyone from trying it again.[/quote]

No need to run the risk of injury to the boys.... just deck him and let the Sheridan fella sit on him for an hour or so!!! :twisted:

762baynet said:
I agree totaly with your comments, though as a Bristol fan, I would have to argue that the shed has always been full of nutters. Proper rugby nutters though.
I'll bet the Manc cnut was also whinging like a footballer over the TMO decision aswell.

762baynet said:
The transfer of the football moron mentality to cricket has now well and truly taken place. 'Phil from Eastenders' lookalikes, and chavs/chavettes dripping with TK Maxx-inspired designer wear, infect every match regaling all and sundry with their pitiful chants of Enger-land backed up by a infant school level 'band'.

It's started happening with Rugby and it's one of the reasons why I no longer attend any live matches for any sport.

Gentlemen, you are right. Rugby is being infested with Chav scum and a hooligan mentality amongst the newest fans to jump on the bandagon. But maybe, upon learning more about the game (and who knows, playing it!?) the tenets of fair play, teamwork, honour and self-sacrifie will rub off on these fcuktards by a form of Osmosis? Could rugby be the key to eradicating the UK of these germs?

Anyway, good drills that man! Although a true Rugby boy would have stormed the RWC naked (or dressed as a women) and downed his own vomit from Old Bill!!

[quote="Counter-Bluffer-Ops

The transfer of the football moron mentality to cricket has now well and truly taken place. 'Phil from Eastenders' lookalikes, and chavs/chavettes dripping with TK Maxx-inspired designer wear, infect every match regaling all and sundry with their pitiful chants of Enger-land backed up by a infant school level 'band'.

It's started happening with Rugby and it's one of the reasons why I no longer attend any live matches for any sport.[/quote]

I agree that cricket has suffered badly. It can be hard to tell as it tends to have a carnival atmoshere anyhow and it can be a helluva long day on the lash. :D

A Kunt. And an embarrassing, unfunny, unemployed, northern, speccy kunt at that.

I don't know about you but most Rugby Union fans come from the southern part of our glorious land so perhaps your statement should be:

A Kunt. And an embarrassing, unfunny, unemployed, southern, speccy, Walt, Kunt at that!