Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by iowman, May 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi does any one no if rv ops do a next day delivery service ? Many thanks for your help .
  2. Google is your friend. :roll:
  3. A cut and paste from their website:

"Under our standard service we aim to deliver goods to destinations in the UK within 2-7 working days in most circumstances. Please check product pages for any special delivery information relating to specific products".

Or you could just ask them! :roll:
  4. Ask them, im sure if you stump up the next day delivery charge theyll send it. They are cracking lads there and dont bite :D
  5. i ordered a pair of boots from them, it was delivered next day
  6. I ordered a nice little asian chick from them...............still aint arrived. B4stards
  7. Hi All

Thanks for the feedback.

Our goods are shipped 24 hours, if ordered before mid-day, either via courier or post office.

The cost of a customer’s order will determine, because of insurance issues, whether their shipment is standard Royal Mail, or Courier.
    Although rare, we do stipulate in our terms and conditions that customers allow for 2 to 7 working days, in order cover any shortfalls on an order we may have.

Should you have any questions or queries, feel free to drop us a line (see below) and we will be more than willing to help in any way we can.

Andy Stuart

PS Sorry welldai, but were all out of Asian Chicks for the foreseeable future :cry:
    RVOps Ltd
    ''Where compromise is NOT an option''
    T: 00 44 (1) 752 776507
    F: 00 44 (1) 752 780297
    W: www.rvops.co.uk
    E: andy@rvops.co.uk

8. I ordered a new pair last night also, hopefully they'll arrive next day too! (As in, tommorow!)