RV Ops website down?

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by soldier.a, Oct 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is anyone else experiencing a problem connecting to the RVops website (I'm using Virgin cable). I've been trying to connect for the past two weeks and it just keeps timing out.

If it's down, does anyone know why and when it might possibly be back? Many thanks.
  2. Seems to be working for me at the moment.
  3. Thanks. I suspected its something to do with Virgin but I haven't got another connection to try it from. It's not a DNS issue either or router. :(
  4. Type the url into here here and see what you get.
  5. Well it's official, rvops.co.uk is blocked if you use a Virgin internet connection though I'm not sure how widespread this is. Not too sure why as yet either.
  6. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

Cool linky ;o)
  7. Just an update. RV Ops is inaccessible to pretty much all Virgin cable users because of a routing issue with Virgin media. If anyone from RV Ops is reading this (As I understand it it has some connection/relationship with Arrse?) then you might want to get in touch as your effectively cut off from Virgin Media users (And your down at least one sale because of it).
  8. i have tried today and its ok
  9. im on sky and it dosen't work