Ruthless little vid here.... I was shocked

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by discodan, Mar 25, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why didn't he at least try to get out of the friggin bus? Or fight back?
  2. dunno... I was half expecting him to get up and go all Bruce Lee... sadly it didnt happen
  3. Plenty of subtitles, but they are all in the wrong language to figure out what the hell is going on..... is it a sting by the police? Or did the coppers just happen to be passing by and saw what was going on?
  4. From what i gathered all buses in Japan (or wherever) have those camera's in them to 'protect' the drivers. This was just footage from one of them. What an asshole.
  5. Will not download. i tried your web site via Google but still no luck.
  6. Since when did cameras on buses automatically zoom in and pan around, or do oriental buses trail fcukoff long cables behind them?
  7. If you watched the vid, you'd see that it is the camera videoing the monitor that is zooming in and out and panning around. It's a fixed camera actually mounted in the bus...
  8. thats horrible, i can't figure out why he'd just sit there and take it :?
  9. All is now clear. Have just got off the phone from me mate, Kazuno Mitsubishi (he lives just outside Nagasaki) and he says the driver thoroughly deserved the kicking as the attacker had just found out that drives had not only 'kicked the back doors in' of said attackers missus but also given the good news to his 17 year old daughter too. From what I can gather, his prize pedigree Bonzai Yakazuma terrier had also been violated. I say the miscreant driver got away with it lightly. He could have recieved the wrath of the old one fingered Ninja death punch. Lucky or what?
  10. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

THAT's a Korean kicking these days ? 8O 8O

Bugger, they've gone soft since last I was there then !
    No wonder they needed so many Chinese to help them back in '50-'53.
  11. Cut's is right those, to the best of my knowledge, were Korean subtitles and from what I can remeber after serving in that cnut of a country the passenger was say "hi how are you doing" to the driver :D
  12. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Reading the subtitles it appears to be a warning to passengers on public tpt.

The Korean cop was arresting the pax for being a limp-wristed pillow-biter, slapping the driver like a mincing chopper pilot rather than giving him the hoofing he rightly deserved.

(All bus drivers deserve a kicking - Bob Newhart merely proved it.)
  13. This simply proves my theory that all foreigners are poofs that cant fight no wonder a third of the world was once ours
  14. even if i did wrong i would never put up with that kicking from anyone.