Ruthless little vid here.... I was shocked

Plenty of subtitles, but they are all in the wrong language to figure out what the hell is going on..... is it a sting by the police? Or did the coppers just happen to be passing by and saw what was going on?

From what i gathered all buses in Japan (or wherever) have those camera's in them to 'protect' the drivers. This was just footage from one of them. What an asshole.

Plant-Pilot said:
Plenty of subtitles, but they are all in the wrong language to figure out what the hell is going on..... is it a sting by the police? Or did the coppers just happen to be passing by and saw what was going on?
Since when did cameras on buses automatically zoom in and pan around, or do oriental buses trail fcukoff long cables behind them?

Awol said:
Since when did cameras on buses automatically zoom in and pan around, or do oriental buses trail fcukoff long cables behind them?
If you watched the vid, you'd see that it is the camera videoing the monitor that is zooming in and out and panning around. It's a fixed camera actually mounted in the bus...

All is now clear. Have just got off the phone from me mate, Kazuno Mitsubishi (he lives just outside Nagasaki) and he says the driver thoroughly deserved the kicking as the attacker had just found out that drives had not only 'kicked the back doors in' of said attackers missus but also given the good news to his 17 year old daughter too. From what I can gather, his prize pedigree Bonzai Yakazuma terrier had also been violated. I say the miscreant driver got away with it lightly. He could have recieved the wrath of the old one fingered Ninja death punch. Lucky or what?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
THAT's a Korean kicking these days ? 8O 8O

Bugger, they've gone soft since last I was there then !
No wonder they needed so many Chinese to help them back in '50-'53.
:roll:

Cut's is right those, to the best of my knowledge, were Korean subtitles and from what I can remeber after serving in that cnut of a country the passenger was say "hi how are you doing" to the driver :D

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reading the subtitles it appears to be a warning to passengers on public tpt.

The Korean cop was arresting the pax for being a limp-wristed pillow-biter, slapping the driver like a mincing chopper pilot rather than giving him the hoofing he rightly deserved.

(All bus drivers deserve a kicking - Bob Newhart merely proved it.)

This simply proves my theory that all foreigners are poofs that cant fight no wonder a third of the world was once ours

even if i did wrong i would never put up with that kicking from anyone.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
semper said:
even if i did wrong i would never put up with that kicking from anyone.
That's why the pax was nicked Semper.
It wasn't even close to a kicking, just a physical equivalent of a shrieking poof saying, "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you !"

He'll be sent to a re-education camp to receive daily beatings until he gets the hang of them.

Nothing unusual. Bus drivers here in Manchester are attacked at least one a week with fists, bottles knifes, fireworks and guns. Failing that, the passengers are mugged, stabbed or beaten. You want a thrill? Try riding the 192 bus from Manchester City Centre to Stockport on a Saturday night after 11pm. There is always an atmosphere on board. I've been on the receiving end of and witnessed many incidents. Best one was watching four lads set upon driver and seconds later a whole vanload of coppers storm on board. Fists, boots, screams and blood! Best of all, I had a kebab in one hand and some fat chick next to me whilst we watched scoffing away at the kebab (mixed with everything). A good Manchester night out............. 8O

Had a mate in Columbia who saw the unregistered bus being driven off the road by the 'real' bus as the driver had taken umbrage to the unregistered driver nicking his passengers.

Was quite funny till he took out a machete and started on the bloke.

Mind on the same trip, this time in Mexico. Having a few quiet beers in a cantina when in came the local plod. One old boy and the new guy. New guy was practicing his ‘quick draw ‘for fun. It was when he put a round onto the old boy’s calf. Must have smarted a bit as a squad car came around and gave the whole cantina a shoeing and arrested the younger plod.

You just can’t get that kind of community policing in Blighty these days.