Russki fighter doesnt quite make it

Fucking great vid description "i hope everone was all right", yeah pilot got away with a nasty case of whiplash and the pedestrians caught up in the jet fuel inferno saved a few quid on the sunbeds

Fucking great vid description "i hope everone was all right", yeah pilot got away with a nasty case of whiplash and the pedestrians caught up in the jet fuel inferno saved a few quid on the sunbeds

elnoddo said:
* great vid description "i hope everone was all right", yeah pilot got away with a nasty case of whiplash and the pedestrians caught up in the jet fuel inferno saved a few quid on the sunbeds
Yeah didn't see him use his bang seat. At an uninformed guess he just fecked up on the altitude.

EFATO

Engine Failure After Take Off

elnoddo said:
* great vid description "i hope everone was all right", yeah pilot got away with a nasty case of whiplash and the pedestrians caught up in the jet fuel inferno saved a few quid on the sunbeds
OR

Russian pilot decided to demonstrate the best way to light a barbecue.....

"Mirror, signal, oh fu..........."

He does manage to eject, watch closely towards the end, theres a canopy up, and I cant imagine who else it would be.

Su30 crash in the Ukraine 78 dead , 115 injured head of the UkAF sacked.

Christ he fecked that one up .WTF Was he thinking of, i dont like air shows never have,safer taking the kids to some african country in the middle of a military coup.

Seen pictures of the aftermath bloody awful......

B

Biscuits_AB

He was looking for a tab end which he'd dropped on take off. Smoking whilst flying.............it's not big and it's not clever.