Russki fighter doesnt quite make it

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Blackcat, Apr 20, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just looks like a total engine failure, it just plumets to the ground.

2. Bloody obvious innit? Brake failure!

3. Fucking great vid description "i hope everone was all right", yeah pilot got away with a nasty case of whiplash and the pedestrians caught up in the jet fuel inferno saved a few quid on the sunbeds

4. Fucking great vid description "i hope everone was all right", yeah pilot got away with a nasty case of whiplash and the pedestrians caught up in the jet fuel inferno saved a few quid on the sunbeds

5. Yeah didn't see him use his bang seat. At an uninformed guess he just fecked up on the altitude.

6. EFATO

Engine Failure After Take Off

7. OR

Russian pilot decided to demonstrate the best way to light a barbecue.....

8. "Mirror, signal, oh fu..........."

He does manage to eject, watch closely towards the end, theres a canopy up, and I cant imagine who else it would be.

9. No worries, that will buff right out...

10. Su30 crash in the Ukraine 78 dead , 115 injured head of the UkAF sacked.

11. Seen the full clip elsewhere,not nice.
    Camera man walks amongst the dead and wounded,lots of screaming and bits of people.

12. Christ he fecked that one up .WTF Was he thinking of, i dont like air shows never have,safer taking the kids to some african country in the middle of a military coup.

Seen pictures of the aftermath bloody awful......

13. Its always a Russian isnt it!!

14. He was looking for a tab end which he'd dropped on take off. Smoking whilst flying.............it's not big and it's not clever.