Russias top female bodyguard killed

If she was that good at close protection, how come she allowed herself to get personal with a property scam.

The whole scenario could have been a distraction tactic and she fell for it.

Werewolf said:
Bad_Crow said:
I'd still sh@g her now.
It's not necrophillia if they're still warm...or so I've been told! :twisted:
Even if they've gone cold, that's what microwaves are for. And if you wire them to the mains they twitch in a fairly convincing fashion.

Err... so I would think.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
She failed her interview. I'm now looking for another applicant AND a buyer for a Porsche. Know anyone?

It says it all "most famous female bodyguard" Do people watch "Celebrity bodyguards TV" in Russia, or is it more a case of national sport, Bodyguarding soon to be Olympic event in London 2012. I thought the whole point of a bodyguard was to be the grey man/woman?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
WhiteHorse said:
It says it all "most famous female bodyguard" Do people watch "Celebrity bodyguards TV" in Russia, or is it more a case of national sport, Bodyguarding soon to be Olympic event in London 2012. I thought the whole point of a bodyguard was to be the grey man/woman?
My bold.

Like I said - she failed the interview. Not only did she make herself a target by taking her kit off, plastering her visog AND half naked body all over the press and driving around in a flash, eminently nickable motor, she got suckered out of it, and then died trying to hold on to something she'd already lost.

Now, she might have looked good, and she might have been a bit handy with her pistola, but a professional BG she wasn't.

Still, if she hadn't been banged into the tarmac, I'd have banged her.

Biped said:
She failed her interview. I'm now looking for another applicant AND a buyer for a Porsche. Know anyone?
Its mine, it was nicked from Guildford when Mrs WH nipped in to pay for the fuel.

Biped said:
Still, if she hadn't been banged into the tarmac, I'd have banged her.
Mind you, it will have tenderised the hard-faced bitch a bit.

Shag her if she,s still warm