Russians Murdered in Iraq

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by tomahawk6, Jun 26, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The four Russian embassy diplomatic personnel being held by AQ were killed and the pic's were put up on a terrorist web site. Two were beheaded on the video and two were shot. My condolences.

[​IMG]

2. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

RIP Guys!

3. Bad news. RIP

4. RIP.

Some of them (if not all) are likely agents of secret services. Post of 3d secretary is traditionally occupied by intelligence officer.

It is a shame but Russian mass media coverage of the capture and later events was extremely poor. I suppose that there are some Chechens among the insurgents. These guys are alas very experienced and they are merciless murderers. So God save American, British and other diplomats, soldiers in Iraq.

Now, I guess nobody could say that Russia supported (in any way) the insurgents in Iraq.

5. RIP guys.

6. RIP gents

Its not the way anyone should go

7. In the "old days" there would have been some pretty swift retribution-When some Soviet Doplomats were kidnepped in Beirut in the 70's or 80's KGB/GRU spec forces went in and started zapping terrorist personnel until their lads were released. there was a documentary made about it some years back. the message was clear-don't fcuk with us.

8. RIP chaps.

9. Rip gents.