Russian troops were fed dog food

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by KGB_resident, May 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whistleblower says Russian troops fed dog food - Yahoo! News

Внутренние войска МВД: экс-майор Матвеев должен извиниться — Новости делового портала

Military command confirmed that indeed the troops were fed dog food but it was merely a 'mistake'.
  2. Ever had all-in stew, Sergey? Britain's secret weapon, designed to convince our enemies that soldiers who'll eat that are far too dangerous to risk fighting.
  3. could have been worse, they might have been fed some of that stuff the aldershot cement company dishes out!

I was once told that the men of the above mentioned ACC were all super human.. apparently it takes the average human 24hrs to turn food into shit
  4. Its probably better then some of the food their chefs serve up. I know it would be preferable to some of the shite they serve up in a certain KAF cookhouse.
  5. well usual fare is Kasha (buckwheat porridge) with every meal, black bread, smoked bacon fat (if lucky) & salted smoked fish. Although the more prestigious units now have menu's that wouldn't be out of place in any UK mess hall.
  6. Judging by your avatar KGB, I'd say your jealous.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Hardest course in the world apparantley, no ****** has passed!

Chap walks into a pub with a VC on his chest, everyone asking how did he get it? "Oh this, I saved an entire battalion!" How? they ask, "Oh I shot the Cook!"

Oh the old ones are the best eh!
  8. The poor, poor, sods.

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Perhaps the Russians thought it would help them to winalot?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Did it make their shits turn white?
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Only if they were treated for worms aswell.
  12. Bang goes my theory on covert winter shovel recces.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. The return of orange dog shit.
  14. As a boring matter of fact,dog food producers stopped puttlng in the crap that turns dog shite white donkies years ago.if you look nowadays,you never see any white dog shite.