Votes: 6 2.1%
  • Some time in 2023

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • Before Hell Freezes Over

Votes: 68 23.5%

• Total voters

Jacl

LE
Apparently you are Putin's troll. You wrote 'Odessa' (Russian spelling) while the right name of the city is Odesa.
Also you wrote 'Ukraine mine' while native English speaker would write 'Ukraine mines'. Go to your master in the trolls factory to be fined for poor performance.
Can't you tell the difference between verbs and nouns?
Odessa is the spelling used in English and a number of european languages.
Do try harder.

Especially 4 u

Btw wood u like to explain position of Israel? Does it support Ukraine? When Israel will sanction Russia?,
More troll obfuscation and misdirection. Another one goes on ignore.

Brooker

Old-Salt

And here is the problem NATO will ratchet up a bit and just like 2 idiots that start a mass fight in a pub that started with someone pushing someone's drink, they start pushing each other, then a little harder, then a little harder again until it's mayhem.

Instead of what should happen is grabbing the twat that pushed your elbow by the balls and twisting really hard and saying **** off or I'll rip them off. Always the risk that the person may still react but that was always a possibility beforehand,, but you've ramped it up way more than they expected and will have no idea just how far you will go if they try something else.

In short you have managed their expectations that should they try something else, they know it's not going to be a half-arsed push, it might just be the kicking of a lifetime..

If this keeps up the way it is, with what can only be described as wimpy responses we're in fulls scale war with Russia. Instead of what should be a very serious action & warning that this isn't gong to go well for Russia

Brooker

Old-Salt
With the EU economy on a downward slope, they'll soon be fighting like rats in a sack & even more desperate for Russian gas.
German ideology at its worst, they'd rather buy Russian oil & Gas than turn their Nuclear power plants back on,
Those plants can provide a shit load of energy, which would help constrain gas prices, they would rather keep coal going yeah imagine that!

Just more German fuckwittery

Well, given the way that things have panned out (the invasion of Ukraine) it seems that the NATO expansion was exactly on the right track and wholly justified, I'd say.

MsG
Poland and the Baltic States all give you an excellent.

What have you done with the original DaManBugs? Or have you had some sort of an epiphany?
Maybe he's finally getting his oats? :=)

Please next time comment your priceless observations in Polish. Automatic translation into Polish look sometimes very funny.
View attachment 672918
As you may see the past tense of the verb 'to mine' is 'mined'.
I use to communicate with some native English speakers. Some of them use to make a lot of mistakes in grammar, spelling that foreigners would never make.
Aaaand ignore it is then. Bye.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I agree.

Each and every narrative that focuses on Ukraine having to compromise anything from its 2013 borders is appeasment.

But is the bishop making calls for appeasement for the sake of appeasing, or is he proposing appeasement as a solution to a different problem? I suspect the latter.

He's a corporate creep making creepy corporate statements which are aligned with the standards and values of the creepy corporation to which he belongs and which will boost his standing in the eyes of the equally creepy core membership and key decision-makers of that corporation. It's a conspicuous virtue-parade of ostentatious faux-piety on an extreme and ultra-liberal interpretation of dogma, designed to attract attention and based entirely on a desire for self-promotion.

The vicar of Ealing did something similar when his family were attacked and he went on telly to talk about the need for forgiveness for the creatures who'd raped his daughter. Strangely, forgiveness was clearly not on his agenda when the remarkably light sentences for the rape were handed down and he promptly went all Old Testament.

The most despicable thing about the Bishop of Leeds is the cold-blooded cynicism with which he's ignored the moral imperatives involved and simply used the war in Ukraine to further his own personal agenda. He's clearly an opportunistic and amoral wretch in the finest traditions of the upper echelons of organised religion.

Please next time comment your priceless observations in Polish. Automatic translation into Polish looks sometimes very funny.
View attachment 672918
I use to communicate with some native English speakers. Some of them use to make a lot of mistakes in grammar, spelling that foreigners would never make.
You're still wrong.
But stupid is as stupid does.

Jacl

LE
German ideology at its worst, they'd rather buy Russian oil & Gas than turn their Nuclear power plants back on,
Those plants can provide a shit load of energy, which would help constrain gas prices, they would rather keep coal going yeah imagine that!

Just more German fuckwittery
You don't just turn a nuclear reactor on. Those that have been shut down would take too long to get up and running. Those that are still operating need new fuel rods, which are not available in Aldi. Like it or not the coal fired power stations are the quicker solution.
Apart from which it's the Greens who are making all the fuss about coal and nuclear power, and they are a small minority, but unfortunately one of the three government coalition partners.

Jacl

LE
Please next time comment your priceless observations in Polish. Automatic translation into Polish looks sometimes very funny.
View attachment 672918
Just in case you hadn't noticed, English is the language that Arrse uses. There are a number of Arrsers who speak other languages, but English is still the language that we all use.

Latest Threads