Votes: 6 2.1%
  • Some time in 2023

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • Before Hell Freezes Over

Votes: 68 23.5%

• Total voters

NSP

LE
Yes, the angled fillet often above the cockpit to catch wires before they ride up to the main rotor.

Huey is a very easy to see example.
View attachment 672854

Edited to add, Wah shield deployed just in case :)
Is that what that is? I've always thought it was an antenna!

Last edited:
Indeed, but the €100bn has all been spent on solar powered vegan sandals for differently gendered single parents so it can't be got back. Merkel has truly shafted the military because not just machinery has gone to the scrapyard but the whole structure behind it. It is going to take a long time to rebuild the expertise and skills base that she destroyed, and if it came to 'hey boys, hey' I could see a German soldier having to fill in a H&S Risk Assessment before he stuck his bayonet in a Russian in case someone got hurt. Add in their complete reliance on sucking on the Nordstream tit and you have the perfect client state.

At base level I think most Germans are very onside with Ukraine and those who remember their military service when Germany had proper armed forces weep into their beer and very quietly hum Der Panzerlied to themselves, but they have been driven into a mindset of not saying anything in case they upset someone and their Equalities. Hopefully there will be a bit of an awakening, not so much 'Deutschland Erwache' as 'Come on Deutschland pull your socks up, you can do better than this.'

The problem as ever is politicians but if they see the way the wind is blowing they might begin to get a grip. FFS, even the Green Party is in favour of sending weapons to Ukraine!

It's almost like Merkels experience in agitation and propaganda for the DDR came in handy for her

39195413-D44C-440A-8F89-BC6C0B2A42DB.jpeg

It’s also morally wrong to hit somebody taking a sh*t
It's a sniper's kindness and joke,

In the half-century-plus that military history has been an interest, I've read many times of crapping squaddies being shot through both buttocks, whilst engaqed on a shovel recce.

I've always assumed that::
  • The shooter could as easily have aimed for a headshot, and that;
  • The target was (given the other possible options) well happy with the shooter's choice.

Brooker

Old-Salt
Since the dawn of time. Going for a shovel recce is a moment of peace and being with nature.

Not a time to add additional stress. That’s what causes piles. Forcing it out when you’re not ready.

Piles are no laughing matter. And it’s time civilised society took them more seriously. Otherwise Russia and the west run the risk of a generation of backward, degenerate Russian soldiers permanently scarred with piles…..or even worse, **** fissures.

There are rules to war. Written and in-written.

If you cross that line, next thing they’ll do is outlaw beating one out in your doss bag when nobody’s around.

Not when I was in, we had guys trying to sneak up with shovels and steal your shit as you were taking as shit..

It's a sniper's kindness and joke,

In the half-century-plus that military history has been an interest, I've read many times of crapping squaddies being shot through both buttocks, whilst engaqed on a shovel recce.

I've always assumed that::
  • The shooter could as easily have aimed for a headshot, and that;
  • The target was (given theother possible options) well happy with the shooter's choice.
The recipient of a headshot is mostly going to die, whereas a victim of a shot to the hips/pelvis really spreads the fun around the entire sub-unit.

It's about infrastructure on the new nato countries. Read and learn.
Go on then, I'll bite. Tell us all about NATO invading countries and some examples of the fabled, wide-ranging NATO infrastructure that you and Putin seemingly fear. As far as expansion goes, all NATO members applied to join. None were even vaguely pressurised, one even left again.

Last edited:
It's about infrastructure on the new nato countries. Read and learn.

Fool me once, shame you. Fool me twice, I won't get fooled again (hat tip, Bush Jnr.).

With Moscow, Leningrad (or whatever it's called now) & Minsk 4 minutes later.

Turned out nice again ?

I can't help thinking that were one Mrs Margaret Hilda Thatcher the incumbent of No.10 Downing St, these clowns wouldn't make these threats, knowing there'd be a blunt statement that an attack on London would guarantee the deaths of some 60 million Russians and querying whether they'd like to stop being quite such silly little men...

I suspect if we press-ganged the kids of today and issued them Lee Enfields they'd be less than motivated as well. ;)

Yes, because if they came from certain areas of Birmingham and Manchester, it'd mean we'd taken their automatic weapons off them...

It should be of interest to anyone, and not only in the IT world, to see the amount of disinformation which has gained serious traction in the Western world through the use of this medium. I've no doubt that a great deal of the sex/gender/race/class/anti-x warfare we've been seeing in the US and UK, and elsewhere in the English-speaking world originates in the 'bot-factories' or whatever they're called, in Russia. Chinese efforts are likely to be equally as poisonous. We've been warned about it, but have failed to respond. Clue: it's hostile intelligence service activity. Yuri Bezmenov's famous lecture (on Youtube) has been forgotten.

When I read even The Times now, I'm suspicious about the content of their editorials, and the slant of their investigative and other journalism, which have become increasingly hostile to the British (and particularly the English) established civic order. The Guardian and Independent have been thoroughly infected for many years. Most stories on contentious subjects feature (or now are actually based on) the apparently inane comments found on Twitter or other such programs. I can't believe that the comfortable populations of the free democracies really want civil warfare over such obviously resolvable issues (given their actual tolerance and willingness to compromise). It's a Conspiracy! But a real one. It's degrading the societies we live in, and benefitting those which value power and control of not only their own populations, but of all others too.

This war puts the opinions and reports from all sides into the glaring spotlight; a huge number are shown to be ludicrous falsehoods, spread by the likes of those 'trolls' (or, in fact, Hostile Intelligence employees) we see on this very thread - frequently with no considered response. Most, obviously, contain small elements of known truth in order to draw the reader onto a path which deviates into doubt, suspicion and eventually a change in attitude. And yet, I have not seen one single serious newspaper article, or one British Government notice, which reports on the clear evidence which we see hints or signs of on any of the popular media. Perhaps the Daily Mail can do a lengthy column.

It should be of interest to anyone, and not only in the IT world, to see the amount of disinformation which has gained serious traction in the Western world through the use of this medium. I've no doubt that a great deal of the sex/gender/race/class/anti-x warfare we've been seeing in the US and UK, and elsewhere in the English-speaking world originates in the 'bot-factories' or whatever they're called, in Russia. Chinese efforts are likely to be equally as poisonous. We've been warned about it, but have failed to respond. Clue: it's hostile intelligence service activity. Yuri Bezmenov's famous lecture (on Youtube) has been forgotten.

When I read even The Times now, I'm suspicious about the content of their editorials, and the slant of their investigative and other journalism, which have become increasingly hostile to the British (and particularly the English) established civic order. The Guardian and Independent have been thoroughly infected for many years. Most stories on contentious subjects feature (or now are actually based on) the apparently inane comments found on Twitter or other such programs. I can't believe that the comfortable populations of the free democracies really want civil warfare over such obviously resolvable issues (given their actual tolerance and willingness to compromise). It's a Conspiracy! But a real one. It's degrading the societies we live in, and benefitting those which value power and control of not only their own populations, but of all others too.

This war puts the opinions and reports from all sides into the glaring spotlight; a huge number are shown to be ludicrous falsehoods, spread by the likes of those 'trolls' (or, in fact, Hostile Intelligence employees) we see on this very thread - frequently with no considered response. Most, obviously, contain small elements of known truth in order to draw the reader onto a path which deviates into doubt, suspicion and eventually a change in attitude. And yet, I have not seen one single serious newspaper article, or one British Government notice, which reports on the clear evidence which we see hints or signs of on any of the popular media. Perhaps the Daily Mail can do a lengthy column.
Since when has the Daily Blackshirt been a "Serious Newspaper"?

Funbaby

Old-Salt
Krokodil, easily made from freely available materials from the local chemist. Users have about one year to live from first use. I strongly recommend its use in Russia.
I was looking at the chemisty of this; alpha chloro codeil is an intermediate in its synthesis….a chloro codeil….a krokodil.