Votes: 16 5.7%
  • Before Hell Freezes Over

Votes: 68 24.0%

• Total voters

Biggish

Old-Salt
Au contraire.

You get what you measure,

I will measure Emcon, and he will be found wanting - simply because that's what the data says.

Sadly I cannot measure those dumb enough to 'engage;' with him.

Emcon is the reason there's an 'Ignore' function.

But he doesn’t realise that I read his posts in Cookie Monster or Joe Pasquale voices.
The ignore function is for spaghetti wristed queens and invertebrates.
The lack of punctuation and syntax adds to the overall experience.
I crave his input, like he craves the attention.
He’s just hilarious pixels to me, no more than that.

Londo

LE
But he doesn’t realise that I read his posts in Cookie Monster or Joe Pasquale voices.
The ignore function is for spaghetti wristed queens and invertebrates.
The lack of punctuation and syntax adds to the overall experience.
I crave his input, like he craves the attention.
He’s just hilarious pixels to me, no more than that.
I hope you still give him a 'dumb' ?

Orleans and I have no idea about his views on Macron as I have never asked him ... As for sense of humour failures I get that from my mother's side and her family are all very English of New Forest origin

Apologies perhaps was badly worded, for clarity I meant his view on Macron's (and by extension France's) handling of the Ukraine crisis - rather than his opinion on Macron.

Of course it may still be he hasent said - but I just wanted to be sure we werent at cross purposes

D

Deleted 139028

. . . is largely shaped by the advice of professional experts - many of them civil servants.
And that's exactly what a good leader does, listen to his experts and advisors, formulate/sign off on a plan and have it carried out.

Or are you saying that his advisors and civil servants are responsible for the mistakes his government has made or is that on his head alone?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Catching up on the thread @AfghanAndy has some time away to grasp the concept of off topic, others have received warnings. It's simple, if it isn't directly to do with Ukraine and the invasion, don't post. Those of you who've had warnings are looking at days off if it continues.

I did wonder this morning if the USA’s rather extensive high seas transport fleet ( with one assumes their ungentlmanly end of their Navy in attendance beneath) Is still in transit or unloading.
if it is the latter I find the lack of publicity as to where and what they are unloading very comforting.
I do hope Uncle Sam is having a long hard look at exactly what is needed in the Donbass and will give the ukes the shining sword they need.
( update on medical supplies, a collection of surgeries in our part of the world have managed to virtually fill a sprinter van with medical supplies in two days, they are off to Poland tomorrow.) loading it last night was very therapeutic.
Fvck you Vlad.!!

Me too.

He's got quite a following. Normally stuff turns up on Reddit.

And some art:

Me too.

He's got quite a following. Normally stuff turns up on Reddit.

And some art:

Reminds me of Carton de Wiart.
Screenshot_20220527-071502_Google.jpg

The one I climbed inside at Bovington... was 'complete' but absolutely shagged. Even if 100% it wouldn't stand a chance on a 2020's battlefield. As an iron bomb however....

from a defensive dug in position I would put a Chieftain with TOGS up any day against the Russian tanks we're seeing in Ukraine - yes the Engine was crap but the Gun, Thermal and GCE are pretty decent against Russian pish, even at todays standards and it was designed to take out T62, T-72 etc so, not as much of disparity as people may think - obviously, if you tried to use it for lots of manoeuvring then I would say don't bother!