Russian Troop Movements Reported Near Ukraine

I haven’t jumped to any conclusions, merely asked a question.
There was no question. You made a conjectural statement and drew an inference based on your own conjecture rather than any solid information..

Well that’s true of all countries. But I wonder if we have a new Chinese mindset. Not prepared to squander their investment to doctor Ak.

Rhetorical or otherwise, that remains a question
It's a statement of what you were doing i.e. wondering.

Wondering or not, why not just find out if we are seeing one instead?

Some interesting Ukrainian 'front line' photos in this article.
Did you forget to link something?
Or is my computer blocking something.
I can see nothing after the full stop after the word "article".

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
There's been more than a smattering of affectionate mortar fire aimed in the region of Donetsk airport over the last few days.

Won't be news unless there is a retaliation though.

More from Twitter about the Voronezh Russian Army encampment. If Ukraine is in a particularly rash mood, it seems an attractive 'get your retaliation in first' type of target.

1617906101034.png

Link:

More from Twitter about the Voronezh Russian Army encampment. If Ukraine is in a particularly rash mood, it seems an attractive 'get your retaliation in first' type of target.

View attachment 563674
Link:

Hmmm, ratchet up the tension, and then give your opponent a nice, juicy target within range: maskarovska, anyone?

Within range? Have you looked at a map?

Assuming this isn't Powerpoint engineering, how many are in Ukraine's inventory? Maybe none, maybe not.

Seemingly from about 2013: 'Chief Designer and CEO of Pivdenne Design Bureau Oleksandr Dehtiariov said that the missile complex is currently being created in the interests of a foreign customer under the name of Thunder. And thanks to the completion of the development of the Thunder project, the Sapsan missile project will make progress as well. The missile system designed for foreign countries will have a range of up to 280 km. The Ukrainian modification of the missile will have a range of up to 500 km.'

My trip to China is when?
You think it's not possible to find anything out except by direct experience?

Those 12 years of compulsory education were a bit of a waste, then.

You think it's not possible to find anything out except by direct experience?

Those 12 years of compulsory education were a bit of a waste, then.
I didn’t get them in the conventional sense. It started out well enough, but then I had to come to the U.K. during Wilson’s time. It finished in Wilson’s time. .....

Looks like they’re getting ready for a distraction effort with their own people, for when Navelny croaks.